GBB p90?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB p90?!

I found a few threads on another forum from 2010 ... but nothing really useful was said... there is a youtube video of some asian wielding a gbb p90 ... so it exists but why can I not buy one?!!?!?!?!?!!!

I would swap one for my left leg a testicle and a blank cheque ... so where can I get one from guys

I should point out that I am skint as hell so if you're willing to give me a gbb p90 for a left leg and a testicle message me lol.

yeh does anybody know where you can get these?
    also does anybody know if a metal body exists for a p90 aeg? I got all excited when someone claimed echo1 do a metal p90 but that was only the front end.. which I already have.

help will be rewarded with cyber tea and biscuits and thankyous.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Re: GBB p90?!

we are making the GBB p90 and there are no metal kits cause the real thing as far as i know is made of polymer.
    Armoury:
    WE M4
    TM VSR
    TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

we are doing one but they said it would come out after there gas ak series also it'll probably be the only gbb apart from the we g39 that'll be reliable due to it being made from plastic

Comment

ahhh thank you guys
        i shall look out for we finishing their ak range... and it's a real shame because a metal p90 would be pretty hefty and feel more satisfying to carry.
        I'm guessing saying 'it would add realism' is counter intuitive but it would make it feel better. Though I'm guessing if even the real things are polymer nobody will bother making a metal body for it.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobfish Find out more about bobfish
        Working...
        X