WE Hi Capa, a good gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi Capa, a good gun?

I've been pretty interested in these but after having a few dodgy / broken as new WE's I'm a bit reluctant to buy it. I've seen a few reviews saying it's good and not as many bad. You can even put marui parts in it? What's your opinion on it? I'm a bit torn.

Re: WE Hi Capa, a good gun?

the we is good but not as good as the marui. someparts are interchangeable but some arent like the magazine.
    if you dont have the money by all means buy the we but if you can spend a little extra buy the marui you wont regret it
    it may not be metal but in some ways this is good: gas consumption etc.

it is your choice but i personnaly prefer the marui

kind regards johnny

Comment

I have 3 Hi Capa pistols 2 WE baby 3.8 and a TM xtreme. The WE are great can use them outside in the cold and still perform very well. Parts are interchangeable with TM parts and so are the mags so Johnny is wrong in that point it's the KJ works hi Capa which has a different mag.
      We hi capas have metal slides and TM are plasctic. I would go for the we over a TM any day.
      You can use the 50 round extended TM mags and also buy co2 mags for the WE hi Capa although I would not advise using the co2 mags on the TM.
      This is my rifle, this is my gun.
      This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

without stretching the truth, and giving only the best examples of a very rare few examples from WE, the answer is no.

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

Get the TM version, they last forever have a whole wealth of upgrades, perform better than the WE one all year round, better made even with the plastic slide.
            Just look at the main used base pistol for most race guns and Airsoft pistol comps, it's a TM hicapa, must be a reason for that!
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

TM Hi-Capas are totally interchangeable with the WEs. It's the 1911 that isn't. I personally don't trust WE pistols, they never seem to be working perfectly. I would take the TM any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydash View Post
                I have 3 Hi Capa pistols 2 WE baby 3.8 and a TM xtreme. The WE are great can use them outside in the cold and still perform very well. Parts are interchangeable with TM parts and so are the mags so Johnny is wrong in that point it's the KJ works hi Capa which has a different mag.
                We hi capas have metal slides and TM are plasctic. I would go for the we over a TM any day.
                You can use the 50 round extended TM mags and also buy co2 mags for the WE hi Capa although I would not advise using the co2 mags on the TM.
                When you say work in the cold, define cold please? 21c isnt cold, ive seen WE GBB pistols have epic cool down in the summer let alone winter! yo silleh!

TM all the way ive built race pistols around em and because the slide is plastic doesnt make em crap dirtydash ..quite the opposite

WE's however have a tedency to rattle as well especially in their 1911's, however i have seen 2 hi capa 5 inch dragons use c02 magazines and it seems to work very well if cared for properly

Comment

Cheers for the replies but do marui do the dragon hicapas as they are so gorgeous and I haven't found a marui one yet

Comment

No because they are awful. Won't fit holsters either!

Comment

sorry about that got a bit muddled .

basic picture= buy marui

Comment

No. Buy a marui.

Or spend your money on something wiser like breast implants.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I'mhitalready Find out more about I'mhitalready
                        Working...
                        X