Collapse

Elastic straps on open top mag pouches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elastic straps on open top mag pouches.

Hey guys, any one know a guide or video on how to put the elastic straps back on open top mag pouches?
    The previous owner took them off (without cutting, so their in good condition) so I need to find how to put them back on, i've been trying different ways but can't seem to do them!

Thanks for any help given.

Re: Elastic straps on open top mag pouches.

I believe you just need to push the two end of elastic strap through the back of the pouch. (Like when you attach any molle pouch to your vest) and tie them together.don't need to tie it too tight as when you mount the pouches on the molle straps will help secure the tie.
    sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

I've tried all different, i've managed to do the top open pouches. But my pouches have 3 other 5.56 pouches attached to them, so there is no place to put the elastic straps :S
      This is why i'm struggling lol

Comment

post a pic of your pouches and can probs figure it out easier lol

i use open top myself and what hunter has allready said is pretty much it tbh
        sigpic

Comment

you attatch it to the molle on the front of the front pouches if you get me, then link the other end to the bit of elastic behind it if your on about double mag pouches one ontop of the other

Comment

Will upload a photo tomorrow for you all to see!

Comment

Managed to do it guys, looked at photos of different pouches and done a bit of trial and error..
              Thanks though!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cursed Spooky Average person, nothing interesting Find out more about Cursed Spooky
              Working...
              X