Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

For how many years have you played airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For how many years have you played airsoft?

Just wondering about people on here! For no reason really just out of intrest. I've played for just over 2 years now.
    Never played yet
    2.74%
    Couple of months
    2.74%
    1 Year
    7.53%
    2 Years
    15.07%
    3 Years
    15.07%
    4 Years
    14.38%
    5 Years
    7.53%
    7 Years
    15.75%
    10 Years
    2.05%
    11+ Years
    17.12%

The poll is expired.

Re: For how many years have you played airsoft?

4 maybe?!

Been on here since Oct 2008, and my first weapon was two tone.... so after Oct 2007!

Comment

11+ Started back in '99 ) had about a year break when Sopley closed before moving to GZ Woodland, and have only missed 3 games in about the last 6 years.

Comment

Started on my own at Fireball in '98. Joined the club a year later, started marshalling and running games and have been one of the 'owners' for the last three years. Also am an officer within the UKASGB for my sins. So nearly 14 years.
        Last edited by Tin; 3 November, 2011, 19:16.

Comment

I first got into it and brought my first RIFS about a year before the VCRA, so that's what....4 or 5 years?

Played back in kent at fort amshurst back then, had a long break and then started playing again 2 years ago in Bristol, and now i play all over the country cos I love playing at sites i've not been to before. Still haven't got round to trying GZW yet though, might wait for some snow lol.

Comment

Started in Feb 99'... and I still make some of the same mistakes today that I did then!

At the moment 11+ years is winning. Close the poll!

Comment

Coming up for 3 years... It's already cost me thousands of pounds, 2 girlfriends and a job!

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                11+ Started back in '99 ) had about a year break when Sopley closed before moving to GZ Woodland, and have only missed 3 games in about the last 6 years.
                does your girlfriend not get p***** off ?

Comment

I've been playing since January 2007. I don't want to count up how much it's cost. Other than that I can't imagine not playing it. And I've now started taking pictures it's just added another way to enjoy the game.

Comment

Been playing since Feb 06 on and off, and spent two years in uni so didn't have time to really enjoy skirmishing as much as I'd like. Now though uni has finished and I have the weekends to let my liver recover from the student lifestyle and thus skirmish :p
                    My first AEG was TM Famas SV. Handed it in after the VCRA act took over as I didn't really have any time to skirmish at all. I miss it greatly

Comment

Yup im in the in 11+ plus years club,
                      I'm not sure which is worse that 99 is that far in the past or I've been spending money on toy guns that long
                      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                      Life in the fast lane........
                      sigpic

Comment

Getting close to the 10 year club myself.

Comment

Had a spell of playing pre 2000 but lost interest when the Regs came in to force (big Brother is watching you and all that LOL) but am thinking of getting back in to it next year.
                          The Game seems to have moved on in leaps and bounds since I used to play with Service/MOD Friends :-)

Comment

Been playing for 2 years and plan on playing well into old age ...

Comment

Since '99 at sites mainly fireball and many years prior to that with marui springers when I was in my yoof!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
                              Working...
                              X