help m16 a2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help m16 a2

hi all i have just managed to get my self my first airsoft rifle i was given it from a family member
    it is a tokyo marui m16 a2 i really dont no anything about it but

i got two problems i think one is the hop up thingy mobob because it has came out
    (i think it is called hop up because it says hop on it )

and the other is the MAG because it seems to shoot one bb and then not load the next one but the marker is still shooting but not shooting bb's

also has anyone any mags for sale for the gun

cheers all jack

i could possibly post photos if need be

Re: help m16 a2

have you tried zero one? im almost definate they sell mags

Comment

also i forgot to add can anyone tell me wht the hop up does

Comment

When you say the hop has came out what exactly do you mean?

As for the mag if it is a hi cap (has a winding wheel on the bottom of the magazine) fill the mag with beebs and wind the wheel over and over till you feel firm resistance/the sound of winding changes.

If the magazine is a low/mid cap where you have to place the beebs in with a loading rod or speed loader, it may have been left loaded for a long period or otherwise have a damaged spring or the quality of beebs you are using may be poor and causing them to jam.
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Originally posted by oneofakind View Post
          also i forgot to add can anyone tell me wht the hop up does
          hop up applies spin to the beebs as they leave you gun so that they are leaving your gun and traveling upwards to increase range as they are basically fighting against gravity.

The more hop you apply (turning wheel clockwise) the further up the beebs will go as they leave the barrel, you want to set the wheel to the sweet spot where depending on the weight of beebs you are using they travel in a straight(ish) line the longest before starting to fall due to gravity.
          Originally posted by Fenriz
          I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

273 below cheers for the infomation about hop up and i mean the hop up wheel has broke off inside the gun and when i pulled the charging handle back it came out

as for the mag i think it is the 68 rd mag but i tried what you suggested and it is still doin the same if i can find my camera i will post a video up for you to check out to see if you can give me any advise that way cheers all for the help jackl

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

oneofakind Find out more about oneofakind
            Working...
            X