What's on your christmas list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on your christmas list?

Ok folks, having read a couple of threads about too many heavy UKARA debates going on, I thought I'd start something a little more light hearted...

So what you getting for Christmas? What's on your list? What do wish you were getting? Airsoft related or not

Anyone got any ideas for great little airsoft related stocking fillers like the Hot Shots calender, that our families could buy us?...

Apologies if someone's already started this thread...It's not a competition so post away here...

I'm combining money off 2 sets of parents (they're seperated) and my mrs to get a Masada AKM and a Hurricane Eotech (bought on here) - After several Chinese clones in which I can only see a refelection of my own eye, I decided to take the plunge on a Hurricane one

You wouldn't think I'm 32...

Re: Moving away from the heavy UKARA debates...CHRISTMAS LISTS HERE PLEASE!...

I doubt I'm going to be getting anything from my wife this year (or for my birthday in January) as she paid for us to go on holiday instead a little while ago. Having said that, I'm sure she'll find something small to get just so there's something to unwrap.

What I'm hoping, though, is that visiting one of the airsoft shops in Lisbon over the holiday will give her some ideas as she offered to buy my a Cyma blowback AK while we were there a couple of years ago, but I'd just bought a GBBR so didn't take her up on it.
    sigpic

Comment

Magnum Boots
      And a KWA Kriss if its out in time.
      If not, then a g&g umg
      . .

Comment

Yo-ho-ho Humbug...

Rather after up-grades for the VSR-10 Pro just got off here so it can reach out and caress somebody, well lots of peeps hopefully...

Top of the list however would be a new TM G17, if they arrive in the country in time for the festive season. If not, well I guess it will be more socks then, oh joy.

Or one of the new TM P226r would be nice.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
          Top of the list however would be a new TM G17, if they arrive in the country in time for the festive season. If not, well I guess it will be more socks then, oh joy.
          That's one hell of a difference in presents
          . .

Comment

My girlfriend let the cat out of the bag by asking what "patch or no patch" meant when she was buying me some TAD Force 10 pants and a Ranger hoodie... Sweeeeeeet.

Comment

Trip to paris from the girlfriend....

why cant she just get me a Glock 18C....
              Last edited by woody549; 4 November, 2011, 14:21. Reason: being stupid
              If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

Re: What's on your christmas list?

for the missus the regular perfume and shopping vouchers, hopefully she will be getting me a new gun that 've been hinting towards subtley and by subletly leaving the page for it open on her browser every day.

Comment

Originally posted by woody549 View Post
                  Trip to paris from the girlfriend....

why cant she just get me a Glock 18C....
                  Last year the wife brought me a trip to London to see grease musical, I kinda got the feeling it was more for her than for me. (although I shouldn't admit it, I actually quite enjoyed it!)
                  Do you think it would be bad for me to buy her a gun for her join in Airsofting, she does say I spend more time with my guns than with her so i think it'll be fair so she can join in. And if she dont want to then I can use it! Win win all round!
                  . .

Comment

Originally posted by windywindmill View Post
                    Magnum Boots
                    And a KWA Kriss if its out in time.
                    If not, then a g&g umg
                    OMG is the Kriss due imminently?... I may need to update my list

Not keen on the UMP myself but each to their own of course

Comment

I'd cream myself for some M69 HeBe fatigues in man size, or even an Afghanka with all associated Lifchick rigs.
                      Signature Removed

Comment

This year I would like to say more hardware but I'm in need of new boots so there at the top of me list

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Deciding between a WE M9 CO2 with marine markings, a TM MP5K or a KWA TT33 (if it's out in time)
                          Ask a question and look stupid, don't ask a question and stay stupid

Comment

Originally posted by windywindmill View Post
                            Last year the wife brought me a trip to London to see grease musical, I kinda got the feeling it was more for her than for me. (although I shouldn't admit it, I actually quite enjoyed it!)
                            Do you think it would be bad for me to buy her a gun for her join in Airsofting, she does say I spend more time with my guns than with her so i think it'll be fair so she can join in. And if she dont want to then I can use it! Win win all round!
                            Lol I'm getting mine an UMP so she cn come along
                            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

hoping to be able to get a hk45 from kwa if there out with monies from parents. The fiance is probably getting more cards for my munckin deck. I won't be getting any new toys till January as i'm a poor student and won't have any money till then. But i shall be picking up a ics l85 with ris and specterDr scope

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thomo Find out more about Thomo
                              Working...
                              X