X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery chargers

could people pleaes post what chargers you use

Re: battery chargers

Turnigy Accucel 6. Does Nimh, Nicd and Lipo, balances, slow charges, fast charges etc etc. Does everything, was very cheap. But it doesn't come with a power cord (which is an unusual one which you probably won't own already) and it comes with xt60 connectors which, whilst awesome, aren't an airsoft standard. And if there's one thing I hate in this world, excluding the usual terrorism etc, its SOLDERING!!!! F**king hate SOLDERING!

Comment

IMAX b6
      Same as the turnigy but cheap.
      sigpic

Comment

Pro-Peak Varipulse
        perfect for me as i haven't bothered to make the step to lips because i don't see the need to

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

VAPEXTech VTE500p smart charger.

Super useful for when I get engrossed in something and completely forget about the battery.

Comment

propeak sigma 2.

Comment

Turnigy Accucel 6. Bought instead of the Imax B6 because of reading some reviews that the Turnigy balanced better. It also featured a cooling fan, but don't really know if it comes in handy or not!

I have now noticed you can get an Imax B6 with built in adaptor, so you just plug in straight to the mains, for £27 posted in the UK. Don't think you can beat that really.

If I was suggesting a charger, I'd go for either of the above, or a similar all in one charger. I wouldn't consider Ni-MH or Ni-Cad's if I were you, I'd go straight to lipo. You'll have the charger for it and you won't have any worries about all the stories you may have heard.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I have a B6. Brilliant bit of kit. Can also charge lifepo, nimh, and nicd. Just in case friends need to charge batteries or you borrow one!

Comment

Another vote for the Turnigy Accucel 6 here! Cant fault it at all.

Comment

I use an Imax B6 came with every lead I needed including the ones for my RC gear as well as the usual Tamya and Deans. The powerpack didn't come with a Uk mains lead but was easily swapped as it uses a standard kettle lead. It can also be directly connected to a car auxiliar power/cigarette lighter. Can't fault it at all does exactly what it said on the tin. NiMh, NiCad, LiPo, Lead Acid etc. Slow or fast charge, discharge and maintenance cycle :D
                    There's no place like sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Comment

Imax B6 too..as above..

Comment

Another B6 here :D Anyone know where I can get a connector lead from the charger to a small ?
                        MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bullfrogg easygoing, willing to help Find out more about bullfrogg
                        Working...
                        X