Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which is the Largest Tach Vest or Chest Rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the Largest Tach Vest or Chest Rig?

Being a large guy, I am sure I am not alone,
    Does anyone know of the best vest or rig which will comfortable fit an XXL guy?
    Something to hold a few mags, Radio pouches etc.

I am struggling a bit to find a decent sized one.

Nige
    If She's Happy... I'm Happy

Re: Which is the Largest Tach Vest or Chest Rig?

Im a 54inch chest Nige mate I have both Molle and a tac vest what colour you after im prob selling a black tac vest at NSC at the weekend if you want to try that for size first before you buy a one elsewhere.

Comment

Thanks Pal
      If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind having a look at that.

I have just been down to Genuine Army Surplus in Darlo. Luckily there was an ex squad die there of a similar size, he managed to find me a chest rig, I think it may do.
      we'll see

Nige
      If She's Happy... I'm Happy

Comment

I am also a larger gent. I would recomend PLCE webbing. Pouches sit on your hips and you have kidney pouches as well. You can still lay down if you wish without mags and other stuff sticking in you, and it is possible to hide behind trees by turning sideways and sucking in (works for me,a s well as pushing the skinny ones away from the large trees!). I had a set, sold it, tried others , didn't like them, bought another set and am happy again.

I also have a cheap viper vest which is expandable upto 60", mags do sit on your stomach though, but it is cheap at £20-30 and has loads of pouches (6 mag pouches, 1 radio, 2 utility and 2 internal. I use it inthe winter as it adds a layer of insulation, which is nice, bit hot for the summer though.

For goodness sake don't buy a chest rig, it will sit on your stomach and make you feel like you are balancing pints when you rumble around the site. I speak from experience
        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nige I am a 42 Year Old Telecom Tech, worked for Google, Apple, Microsoft in my time, Always been into firearms, real/replica/blank firing/Air. Cant wait to get into this skirmishing, really looking forward to chatting on the forum. Find out more about Nige
        Working...
        X