Turned my shed into a workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned my shed into a workshop

hi just turned my shed into a workshop for my airsoft guns. i found that having to carry my gun round a mates house to get repairs wasnt very practicle. The shed is quite large and has a metal work bench with mini vice. ive also got a tv in there with a small heater. im thinking about getting some locking cabinets for my tools. all it needs now is a sofa

just wondering where all your airsoft maintenance goes on?
    FOR SALE - 3300mah 9.6 battery
    WANTED - PRS Stock, Lipo, Lipo charger

Re: Turned my shed into a workshop

Depends what mood i'm in happy or sad... lol... not but seriously external work goes on in my garage or spraying goes on outside in a bush... internal work takes place inside next to my fire, with a decent film on... V for Vendetta is very good BTW...
    If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

i keep every thing a big bag with every thing else and wehn i'm redy i push every thing off my desk and tada

Comment

in my room but if i move house im gonna get me a garden shed and rig it up to the main so it can be my airsoft and chilling out house with a mini fridge (filled with dads beer that i will steal!). i might make a defence mechanism where i have a cheap AEG sticking out the top incase my friends decide to do a raide!

Comment

Well i know TKOS has a seperate shed to do all his gun work it, whereas most of my gun work goes on my bed- no faster way to find a missing part then if its displayed on a bright white sheet
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Getting a shed (soon hopefully) with work bench and tools so I can finnaly stop working on a glass desk. I am surprised how much crap glass can take.

Comment

Ahh the Shed.

The must have item for any self proclaimed Man. I don't have one just now, but when I get a place it will have a shed or one of those summerhouse cabin things. Always wanted one of them when I was a kid but the parents wouldn't get one. Our garden is big enough too.
              SAVE OUR SPORT
              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

in the dining room.......

i have declared the teritory mine!

Comment

All my gun work goes on in my gun mechanics house lol

I do far more damage then good! So I only touch them when I want to shoot them.

My feed back
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

+1 for my AEG's, lol.

I would have by far enough space in the garage and shed, but I'm just too scared about dampness and the possibilities of rust etc... And because of that my VSR's get the dining room table or my bed. As Aeviv said, a white surface is very productive to work on and I have a few old towels that I lay out for this purpose.
                    Trader Feedback:
                    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

i've got a huge shed at the back off my house with a long garden, i use the shed to fix all my stuff if needed, it has loads and loads of equipment in it, like a belt sander, pillar drill, stuff like that, then i use my garden right next for target practice, i'm sorted

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingoli2003 Find out more about kingoli2003
                      Working...
                      X