GBB M4-advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB M4-advice needed

Okay, so ive been thinking of venturing into the world of gbb rifles. I was going to go for the AGM, but basically, all ive heard about it is ######. Then i stumbled across the JG M4 Gbb, and it looks pretty good. I dont mind the plastic reciever, or the lighter mags. But heres what i need to know.

Apparently, on the Gbb rifles there are certain bits which wear down/break very fast. I would like to know what bits it is i need to replace to make the gun reliable. I understand a steel bolt catch is needed, but what else? Can anyone link me to the best place to get the parts? I would only be firing the gun on semi, hopefully using green gas, if this helps at all.

Once ive bought the gun itself, i should have around £80-£100 to spend on the necessary pieces. If i can get it fully functioning, ideally at around 350 fps, for more than 10000 rounds, that would be ideal.

I understand i could probably just run it on 134a gas and this would probably give me the fps im looking for. what would the range, accuracy, and cycle time be like? good enough on semi auto to put a few shots a second accurately 40m downrange? if so, that would be perfect.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, sorry that my thought process is all over the place, and thanks in advance for your help guys

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Re: GBB M4-advice needed

just got off nights but i will send you all the info and links you need on all the gbb m4's out there atm when i wake up

but i will say you will be very lucky to get one to last 10,000 rds with out spare parts ( all cheap these days)

and who the hell said the agm m4 was ####### ?? like all the WA based gbbr's ( even the wa/gNp) they all need parts and sorting in there own little ways
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

johnny, dont suppose you could send me those links too please?
      Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Originally posted by kershmallow View Post
        johnny, dont suppose you could send me those links too please?
        me please also
        [email protected] or pm

ta

My Rating

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dom S just finished school to end up in some crappy shop job Find out more about Dom S
        Working...
        X