Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Would you trust an under 18 with a high ROF gun?...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Would you trust an under 18 with a high ROF gun?...

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
    I love being young... Its great I can stay up late wake up at 7am and still be hyper all day long.. Not to mention the raves and clubs :D....
    and are there alcoholic beverages served at these raves and clubs you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by 04birch_m View Post
      and are there alcoholic beverages served at these raves and clubs you go to?
      Depends most of the time there is but I tend to go to these raves and clubs where they are for college students only and must be aged between 17 and 21.
      I got to be honest here I am not a big fan of alcohol as I just hate hangovers so I never normally drink .I know Im going to be called a puff but I find I can have a great night with out booze...

And guys before you give me the whole underage drinking c**p just remember we have all got completely hammered before we were 18...

Comment

wish i was 18 lol . why ....... you want acne andsleeping all day a second time around ,,,,,,,,,

Comment

still got both mate, and as for booze it isnt ilegal to drink just buy.

Comment

Does everyone realize that we're shooting each other with plastic bb's? If you can't handle getting lit up occasionally, you really shouldn't be playing the game.

Yeah, you're a tool if you have a 45rps gun and mag dump people from 10 feet away, but if you use it to shutdown a hallway or to keep the other team pinned down so your team can maneuver around, there's nothing wrong with it. It's a matter of being safe and using common sense, if someone can't do either, kick them out and move on. It really isn't hard. :/

Comment

• Plasitc bloody balls or not, a 2sec burst on a 50rps gun is 100 of those plastic balls!!!
              Id like to see the player that comes out of that encounter with a smile on his mug!!

People offen use the old suppression excuse for these things, think about it from the recieving end, i pop my head up and the user gives the trigger a split second pull, thats at the very least 30-40 rounds heading for my noggin!!

And what if the other team say of 20 for arguments sake, have 5 high ROF players, thats 1\4 of that team making BB snow!!

Yes we all play and expect to be shot, but not 30 odd bloody rounds everytime that user sees my ugly mug during the day!!

This bloody argument has been done to death defibed and killed off soo many times its realy getting fossilised now.

Comment

Originally posted by dfrear View Post
                I've seen a few people stood there with those "pull-wind" magazines literally winding the mag as they fire - and these were middle aged men running Systema's. I was hit and all I could see was a wall of plastic passing in front of me as this poor guy lay a few feet away from me desperately trying to get out of the way.
                systema PTW have a high rate of fire yet they only run mids and low caps as hicaps will not fit.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                  I love being young... Its great I can stay up late wake up at 7am and still be hyper all day long.. Not to mention the raves and clubs :D....
                  The only club you see is the Biscuit with a lot of chocolate on,that your mum puts in your lunch box for school.

Oh and standing at the traffic lights listening to your Ipod does not count as a rave :P

This is you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QhHS...eature=related

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                  Working...
                  X