Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas is near, decisions decisions!

Hi all,

Just been told today that for Xmas my parents will be happy to spend up to £500 for a main present. So instantly, I thought what I could get for airsoft. Now, next year I become 18 so will be getting my UKARA next year hopefully so I am looking to purchase a two tone rifle that will be easily converted to RIF, i.e. M14 with two tone stock to real wood stock. I have a russian loadout at the moment with an AK47 but I do love the m14. The rifle has to be new also. My questions/ decisions are these:

Spend £500 on an m14 + mags + batteries and an American loadout. Not too sure what type or expense so advice welcome.

Purchase a nice AKs74u with mags and batteries.

Purchase a SVD with a POSP. Ideally a Semi-auto version.

Remember these have to be in the horrendous two tone too abide by the laws, which in hindsight I should have done before hence my name tag. Therefore I plead you to not take this thread off into the realms of UKARA discussion and what not. If you have advice on what makes i should be looking at then please reply, if not, please don't sway too far off topic. Thanks all.

Re: Xmas is near, decisions decisions!

Missed the edit window because the forum was down but this should obviously be in the advice section, wasn't thinking. Please move if a mod reads this.

Comment

a certain hk wolf red retailer has got the real sword svd's in stock buy one there bloody gorgeous

Comment

Is there no way you could just hold it off until you are 18 before spending £500 and having some bad paint job done on it, it sounds like it's only a few more months wait anyway? I'm not saying this from an annoying legal/UKARA standpoint, it's just for £500, I'd get something nice, like the real sword SVD, but you really don't want them to spray it because it might stain the wood, that gun is semi-auto, comes with a real PSO, and most of that gun is made from a decommissioned SVD, I own a real sword type 56-1, it's hard for any aeg AKs to top its external quality. Also goes with your existing Russian loadout.

OR

If you are going with the waiting option, then perhaps a Zeta-lab VSS Vintorez is your friend, it's out for pre-purchase on a few HK sites, again, comes with a real PSO, extremely rare for most people, and again, goes with your Russian loadout.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RPK for president. Love to airsoft whenever possible ,but Saturday school is a bitch! Find out more about RPK for president.
        Working...
        X