Timed Target run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Timed Target run

GeorgeM is they guy shooting in this video, has set the current record time.
    sigpic
    SPECIAL DUCK SERVICE
    When the wind blows hard and the sky is black
    Ducks Fly Together

Comment

More videos of the target run can be watched on this channel... http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenZoneCombat
      sigpic
      SPECIAL DUCK SERVICE
      When the wind blows hard and the sky is black
      Ducks Fly Together

Comment

There was a target run at the last AI 5man. Was easily the best event of the day. Stunning.

Hopefully be another at the next one in April. But yes, GBB Pistol only.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Yes it could be GBB pistol only but this was at a comp and not everyone that entered has a GBB pistol. So if you brought that in it would cut out at some players. But in saying that i would like to get together with a few of the guys and do some pistol only runs :D
          Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

I have to say i wouldnt be too bothered if it excluded people...

Besides, it doesnt have to. If its an organised event you can offer rentals. Or heaven forbid borrow one. Most people have a spare.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Most people have pistols!

Comment

some people have highly upgraded pistols that are extremely accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                  I have to say i wouldnt be too bothered if it excluded people...

Besides, it doesnt have to. If its an organised event you can offer rentals. Or heaven forbid borrow one. Most people have a spare.
                  I wouldnt be either tbh, but from a site owners point of view I would be. I would want it to be open to as many people as possible without going down the expensive route of hiring out pistols (buying them and maintaining them). But I think he might be keeping it up at the site so at least we should be able to take a crack at it when we want with whatever we want.

And as for most people having a spare I only know a couple other people at gzc with an extra pistol. Northern Ireland must be a little different from England.
                  Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Prentice221 andi, Find out more about Prentice221
                  Working...
                  X