Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: May I say more..

Originally posted by Beef View Post
    The advantage of being young and carefree, I wish i had that kind of spare time.
    Yeah I love it mate but Im dreading the day where I get a full time job and have alot less spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
      OK mate .As you are older and are much wiser than me I will accept the fact you definitely know more than me.
      thats your problem im not much older than you but i have alot more sence

Comment

Originally posted by 04birch_m View Post
        thats your problem im not much older than you but i have alot more sence
        That message wasn't for you but I got to be honest I am still a child and still act like a child even If Im planing on moving out soon with a couple of friends..

Comment

Im planing on moving out soon with a couple of friends..
          Worst possible thing you could do just now with the whole economy as it is...

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
            Worst possible thing you could do just now with the whole economy as it is...
            Really?

Comment

Really?
              If i were in your shoes still I would be clamping myself to my parents house save up as much money as possible. EVERYTHING is so expensive now, council tax, elecy, food it all comes at a ever increasing price. At your age mate I wouldnt just now.

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
                You will prob find that comment was said as a joke mate, don't think the kids in the video know zero in forum exists! They probably too busy making shrunken ninja stars at each others heads, or giving gun safety lessons to their 3 yr old brother or sister, either that or in hospital getting a glass eye fitted..
                maybe we should get those kids to join up here and give us all gun safety lessons. i always wanted to make ninja stars when i was 12
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

moveing out doesnt make you an adult, im gunna live at home as long as i can cant get it any better not haveing to do my own washing and ironing its brilliant.

i just think you need to lay off the daft post that draw attention to yourself

Comment

• Trust me guys, live with your folks as long as you can, wipe it on the curtains at the girlfriends house for that side of it and enjoy EVERY moment of being young, carefree and no responsabilities ! I am jealous lol
                    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                      maybe we should get those kids to join up here and give us all gun safety lessons. i always wanted to make ninja stars when i was 12
                      Maybe we should all look on google earth for the house and then because it's "private property" have a mini weekender on their driveway. He's got plenty of two tone hire guns in his clip, and if you got your own gun it's free walk on, if you have signed permission slip from your parents.

We can have lunch in his garden and the all take potshots at Buckley. While Riley tries to scope us with his electric red dot .

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Freak View Post
                        Trust me guys, live with your folks as long as you can, wipe it on the curtains at the girlfriends house for that side of it and enjoy EVERY moment of being young, carefree and no responsabilities ! I am jealous lol
                        Gonna start a thread in general discussion now with subject titled : what age did you leave home, as an air softer.

Added the Airsoft bit to make it relevant..

Comment

• Or "Good & Bad points about living at home with your parents( for past & present "Air Softers" )
                          MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Do you not think that maybe it was the parents fault for allowing them to do/ have them in the first place? My thoughts are the parents should be done for buying the guns for them in the first place when they clearly aren't going to a site. As for youngsters being allowed to do it mate there are loads of good kids out there and a lot play at my site which is the best i've been to

Comment

damn 3 pages of the same post?!?

Comment

Can we please address more important things. Like UKARA or some other overdone topic. Or the various SF across the globe.

p.s: I'm joking guy's done get your flame suits on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                                Working...
                                X