Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Anyone know if this is being developed Magpul Masada (Bushmaster ACR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if this is being developed Magpul Masada (Bushmaster ACR)

as in the title does anyone know if the Magpul Masada (Bushmaster ACR) is being created?

Trac
    "Teamwork is best in combat, gives the enemy someone else to shoot at."

Re: Anyone know if this is being developed Magpul Masada (Bushmaster ACR)

I believe that MAGPUL PTS are in the process of making one. A&K did a rip[ off version but the makers are being persued by MAGPUL for the unauthorised copying of the design!

As least that is how i understand it

Comment

so close yet so far,dam, well thanks anyway mate
      "Teamwork is best in combat, gives the enemy someone else to shoot at."

Comment

A&K made so few, and they aren't on general sale. You're very unlikely to get one. The Magpull one is said to be under production in association with Systema. There are words of a PTW style system inside it for those who can afford it, or a normal GB for normal people. Even GBB was mentioned I think. Could be a very interesting/expensive item when it finally arrives. If it ever does...
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

i recieved my a&k from blazed 99 today, and im well impressed.
          extremly well made/finnished.
          cnc ed reciever very solid, all plastic as origional grp reinforced nylon.
          bolt hold open and release sound very realistic.
          very quiet g-box, with high rate of fire and accurate .
          magpulls version will have to be out of this world to compete with this at a&k prices
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

well there won;t be anymore from A&K from what i understand. This is due to the lawsuit currently being considered by Magpul under copyright and patent laws!

Comment

If anyone wants to know more info, then just shoot MAGPUL an email... They are very friendly with great customer service, and while exchanging emails they let me know like 3 months in advance when the MOE hand guard was coming out. AS WELL, you could probably get "first dibs" (one reserved) as MAGPUL tends to sell there stuff a little before it's available to retailers (although it doesn't go up on their website - they don't update often enough).

Hope that helps, and if you find out anything, let us all know.

Thanks,

Alex (mj23lj)
              Trader Feedback:
              New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
              Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

can i just ask why evey one is so intent on haveing one of these?

Tyler

Comment

probably because its different and nobody else has one, thats why i bought mine
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

And they're like the G36 and the Scars sexy teenage daughter

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tracnav Like airsoft Find out more about tracnav
                    Working...
                    X