WE m4 CO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE m4 CO2

yeh, that wont damage the o-rings, so will be fine. You dont realy need to lube the bolt its not grinding on anything, just the head ect needs it.

Comment

Stupid question whats the head lol?

I'm glad I have this abbey Spray its got a little nozzle thing on it so u can Spray it on the metal bits U want easily without making a massive mess
      Systema M4

Comment

the nozel head

Comment

Okaay guys i really want this gun but i dont know were to buy from, were to get the marked lower receiver and what replacement parts i would need :/
          And i dont know were to get mags from.
          Is this gun a good buy?
          Thank you

Comment

Well exactly what I want.I am looking to buy a WE M4 CO2. However I am a beginner so I am a bit scared to buy a gas gun. I have been using AEG for a while and it is white good. However I still like gas gun as it has got strong blowback

Comment

Originally posted by cooldragon224 View Post
              Well exactly what I want.I am looking to buy a WE M4 CO2. However I am a beginner so I am a bit scared to buy a gas gun. I have been using AEG for a while and it is white good. However I still like gas gun as it has got strong blowback
              The only hard bit is keeping cleaning it then putting it back togeather i guess. Just got to get to know the parts of your gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perfectshadows Find out more about perfectshadows
              Working...
              X