G&D G36 Flash Mags - anyone used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&D G36 Flash Mags - anyone used?

Hi - I've used the Lonex M4 flash mags and loved the lack of winding but constantly had feed problems in my G36 with the battleaxe magwell convertor. I've now found that a company called G&D are making G36 versions. Has anyone tried them yet - probably an overseas purchase as i can't see anyone selling them in the uk yet.

Re: G&D G36 Flash Mags - anyone used?

i think i may go buy a tm g36 because of these badboys

Comment

Ran out and bought a pair off tiger111, will let you know how it performs after I give a runthrough myself.

...in about a week or two. Stay tuned, I guess?

Comment

Ideal - that's where I've seen them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"With high quality Full Metal construction and an authentic realistic look"

Say What!?!

look interesting though!
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yep the description is rubbish. Hopefully it's just a lost in translation issue!

Comment

OK so my mags arrived in the mail today, I put about a thousand Beebs through one of them today, here's what I think.

PROS: It's a flash mag. for the G36. That matters a hell of a lot to me, as I strive to be an efficient airsoft player rather than a hardcore mil-sim LARPer. (AKA I'm a hi-cap spray and pray newbie.) Also, they were quite cheap. After shipping they only cost me about 10 quid a piece.

CONS: There's a reason you've never heard of G&D the company before. The external build quality of the magazine, its weight and feel, how it sits in my magwell, is all a bit bleh. Tokyo Marui these guys aren't. I've attached a picture of the poorly finished outer magazine. If you're a practical man this shouldn't matter, but it does raise doubts about the mag's long term durability. Though, considering you can get two and a half of these for a single TM hi-cap...

VERDICT: despite the build quality complaints, these G36 flash magazines would literally have to set my trousers on fire and then somehow cheat on my nonexistent sister for me to not recommend them to anyone running G36s. They're cheap & nasty, sure, but they're G36 flash mags that cost as much as a normal hi-cap!

What more do you want?

If these mags survive more than 3 skirmishes, I'm going to buy a hundred and resell them in the UK to make a quick buck for myself. >:D
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks - kind of what I expected but still a shame the externals are so poor. Lonex should have got there first but these will still be 1/3 price do are good value. Might have to order one.

Comment

Thinking of buy some of these for my 36 recoil. How are they performing?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mace Find out more about Mace
                  Working...
                  X