Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Negative feedback after a sale

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
    Mods again please close, even I'm getting P'd off with this. It was fun while it lasted, like crossroads, but that wobbly set finally fell over and I am hoping this will collapse too, like a Bank !!

To all the funny posts, thanks, to all the ppl who disagree with me thanks, to all my supporters thanks

Thanks

Oh and Ihave promised the buyer a refund for cost of the mount if the mount does not turn up by Tuesday!! Any idea how much that will be? This is one for my lawyer friends

going by forum pricing....

its 5 times what you paid for it then half it then do some mystical magical formula.... thats how much you must refund him....

but say it was brand new then demand it all back so he then owes you money
    If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

I didn't make thread to complain! Just ask if anyone else had experienced similar!! Can't believe this thread is still going on!! If you read the opening post, you will see my original question!! Everything(mostly) after that from me has been responses to others !!
      Exactly!

Why the need to further this and draw more attention to it people? The OP has requested other users experiences. These were very limited in this thread. The majority of it has been site members "Putting their two pence worth" in to it.

Fun while it lasted and gave me some really laugh out loud moments, but can we let sleeping dogs lie now?

I enjoy a good troll as much as the next tosser, but this has become a case for the animal rights lobbyists...that is to say you're all now flogging a dead horse!
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Mods again please close, even I'm getting P'd off with this. It was fun while it lasted, like crossroads, but that wobbly set finally fell over and I am hoping this will collapse too, like a Bank !!

To all the funny posts, thanks, to all the ppl who disagree with me thanks, to all my supporters thanks

Thanks

Oh and Ihave promised the buyer a refund for cost of the mount if the mount does not turn up by Tuesday!! Any idea how much that will be? This is one for my lawyer friends
        The mount was free? so a refund of £0?
        Signature Removed

Comment

4 pages!

Aren't we well overdue for Tyler to remind us all that he has an RPG?

Comment

Thats point, I have not seen Tyler for a while here? has he found a new interest in Life again?
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

I posted in the Lost Section earlier to get in contact with Tyler. (found a RPG shell for him funnily enough) However was informed he was banned.

Comment

last i heard, he was starting a 'free riser' business and was taking it on Dragon's Den*

* this isn't true AFAIK
                h e y d r i c h
                L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

andre the giant Enter The SANDMAN Find out more about andre the giant
                Working...
                X