problem with paypal.... ADVICE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with paypal.... ADVICE?

hey guys and gals. need a little advice.

sold something on here last week, and immediately started transferring money out of my paypal into my bank. all my bank details were 100% correct, no doubt about it, and paypals saying the transfers complete (as of yesterday!) but heres my problem......... ITS NOT IN MY ACCOUNT!...... being a student, i need that money, and im a bit fucked without it. any advice guys?

Re: problem with paypal.... ADVICE?

If i remember correctly it takes a few days for it to clear and actually appear in your account.

Comment

Originally posted by SgT BULLETPR00F View Post
      If i remember correctly it takes a few days for it to clear and actually appear in your account.
      the site says the transfer takes 2-3 days. its been 5. the transfer was "pending" up until yesterday, it now shows as "completed"

Comment

2-3 WORKING days... means weekends dont count

Matey, everyones at it now, paypal, banks, building societies, they want to hold onto your cash for as long as possible, gives them morey "chips to gamble with"

Comment

star the 3 working day countdown after it has shown as complete on the pay-pal site. My guess would be that the funds will be with you either tomorrow or early Wednesday morning.

Comment

^^^They you go then mate. Weekends dont count as working days. Wait a few more days this week and it shoul appear in your account in the next few days

Comment

cheers everyone

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Userunknown Find out more about Userunknown
              Working...
              X