Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Stupid things that you have seen done or heard said at a skirmish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupid things that you have seen done or heard said at a skirmish.

I used to be an arrow, until i took an adventurer in the knee
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
      Sorry mate I like my guns but I must admit I probably couldn't tell the difference between a generic M4 and a C8sfw (without staring very closerly at them for a few minutes, and even then I'm probably gonna get it wrong) so I don't think asking you about it is in any way stupid. Infact I would (in your shoes) be quite happy to explain the difference as its probably one of the reasons you have a C8sfw and not just a generic m4.

Amen brother, some people have yet to realise the thrill (and complete awesomeness) of the spring shotty.
      I think you missed the joke :p

Comment

We were clearing a building during a night game some years ago , got to a door ,stacked up , charged in and my team mate placed a lovely double tap at the "guy" in front of him and then called "hit" .

Sadly the "guy" was a mirror and the hits he called were his own ricochets

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
          I think you missed the joke :p
          Very possibly as A, I haven't played Skyrim so I wouldn't get the meme and B, This ISN'T ****ing Skyrim! If it was I would fail to see the connection between a bb gun and a medievil projectile.

To recap, YES I definately missed the joke.

Anyhow back on topic, I did hear a story from one of the NAE night games. My friend was firing at his target and got a bit narked when said target wasn't calling the hits so my friend calls out for a marshall. When said marshall has finished his investigation he returns to my friend and gently explains that the target cannot call the hits as its a tree.

Comment

One of my friends thought my gun was an 'M5'
            He said it was like an M5 off black ops
            I was like, wtf
            it's an m4

And to this very day, still claims it to be an 'M5'

Comment

6332.387e003f_HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jediknight129 Find out more about jediknight129
              Working...
              X