Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Body for Marui AEG

Hi there,

So - as some of you already know - I am the proud owner of a Tokyo Marui M733, which in true Marui fashion has a plastic body. Usually, this kinda' thing wouldn't concern me as I prefer my guns to be lighter so I can run around easier...

However, I've adopted a pretty heavy optic mounted to the A2 style carry handle with a metal mount - this weight is causing a disturbing amount of play and noise! As far as I'm concerned, the solution is to buy a metal body (for its strength), but the question is - which one?

This is where you (the experienced majority) come in - could you recommend any particular brand? Whether it be for price, ease of installation, overall quality, etc... My only parameter is that it must have an integrated carry handle in the M16A2 style (or A1 style if you know the RIS mount will fit).

Pictures to follow.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated!
    "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Re: Metal Body for Marui AEG

I think G&Ps metal bodies are very ncie and priced fairly. They also have a lot of different models and marking options.

Comment

+1 to the man above. You'll be hard pushed to beat G&Ps external quality, and that the price they go for it would be stupid not to!

Comment

g&p the ones ive seen on the car 15's are SOLID.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Foden_357 Find out more about Foden_357
        Working...
        X