Re: The Great "Trade Up"...

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
    I think BAMF meant

Totally
    Want
    Tickets
    ........?

Maybe
    I did! I exactly did! How very astute of you to decipher my code! You may qualify for a position with the SIS.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      I did! I exactly did! How very astute of you to decipher my code! You may qualify for a position with the SIS.
      Can I do a position with your SIS(ter) as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
        Can I do a position with your SIS(ter) as well?
        Ouch!

She was sadly killed in a freak Systema/Formula 1 TAG Heuer-related incident so is no longer with us.

On a plus note...I get her portion of the inheritence!
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
          Ouch!

She was sadly killed in a freak Systema/Formula 1 TAG Heuer-related incident so is no longer with us.
          How does this change anything?

Comment

watches?

Im a HUGE storm fan...own 5 of them and they are just awesome

Comment

after thunders finished can i have a go?

Comment

pmsl but anyway.ive just sold 4 very expensive guns 4 my systema and is it worth it.hell yes! And on the other note 1050 for a tony modded systema? try 1800 lol!!

Comment

Im gonna be objective with this.

I own a Celcius CTW (the latest version), I swapped it for my downhill bike, tbh it was a good swap, its a great gun and compares fairly closely to the Systema if not the same.
                  However Im glad I never spent nearly 700 quid on it and certainly glad I never spent 1200 quid on a Systema. Why? I hear you ask, well for me I dont think the advantages really justify the cost, yes they have great trigger response, yes the range is great (not an extra 1000 pounds great though) and the build of them is great but I just dont think the cost really justifies the extra 800-1000 pounds over a normal AEG, especially with mosfets getting as good as they are these days.
                  Thats my view really. Im glad I own a PTW/CTW but Im glad I never payed for it.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                  Working...
                  X