Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Decision

Hi Guys

I'm trying to decide on my first airsoft gun. I would like an assault rifle that is short enough for CQB so have decided on an M4. I'm currently looking at the Tokyo Marui M4A1 and the G&P M4 RAS. From what I've researched the TMs seem to suffer from barrel wobble and a weak plastic body. Is this true? I want something that is reliable and pretty durable so am leaning more towards the G&P. Is this a good choice or am I missing a decent alternative? I'm new to airsoft so still trying to grasp the pros and cons of the different manufacturers.

Cheers

Re: M4 Decision

Go for the G&P, but you should get somebody to replace the hop rubber for you. I recommend Madbull Shark and Guarder Clear. ICS M4s are also pretty good, so perhaps you should consider that as well

Comment

Mate, I'm just starting and got an ICS SIG 552 and I think it's awesome, fires like a dream even though it had to be downtuned - 410 fps out the box! M4 is a bit too common for me, like a-holes, everyone seems to have one! express yourself with a different gun I say!

Comment

a mates got a jg hk416and its pretty immense, after changing thehop up rubber and putting in a tightbore, it performes better than my tm m468 when the internals where standard, and its alot cheeper
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

G&P would be the better choice. It will most likely need downgrading for CQB as a lot of places use a lower FPS limit for CQB.
          If you're going to get one primarily for CQB then I'd recommend getting one with the shorter CQB-R barrel. It brings the size down to similar to an MP5 and makes it a lot easier to use in CQB.

Comment

I've been using a ICS M4 RIS its my first weapon its fantastic fires straight and true very good weight, all metal feels very stirdy, well worth the money
            Systema M4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gary Find out more about Gary
            Working...
            X