How often do you go skirmishing? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you go skirmishing? Why?

Once every two weeks here, can't afford £17.50 a pop every saturday @ my local site..... god damnit :P

Re: How often do you go skirmishing? Why?

Every Sat at the moment but will go sundays too if the site is worth going too :D:D

Used to go fishing fri afternoon to sunday night so this is better as i go home in the evenings so the Mrs is happy too

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

ive been 3 times in the last 2 years! :D

simply down to a lack of sites and money while i'm at uni (9 months of the year)

usually have busy summers too - so i dont get to go as often as i used to unfortunately.

but like most things - quality over quantity.

means i have a load of time to fine tune my kit and get things just the way i like.

mac
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Often as I can. Usually twice a month, though sometimes I'll get lucky and there will be three games in the month.

Comment

between once or twice a month cant afford to go every week.

Comment

I try and play at least once a month but it has been pretty hard lately due to my fave site closing down and alot of the others I've tried not being upto my standards. I know it sounds a bit snobbish saying that but if I'm paying £20-30 to play I want a good game.
            Luckily I've just found a small site with a good bunch of players which I'm going to start going to alot and there's a new CQB site opening in the middle of Sheffield which I'll definitely be going to even with my hatred of driving into Sheffield.

At one point I was playing every week but that was back in the good old days when I had spare money.

Comment

Almost every week.
              Why? Because the thrill of shooting people, bashing down doors and grenading people is just so awesome, that I'm addicted and must get at least 3 games a month in. Oh and every time I go shooting, I stop at Josef's outside of Salisbury for a niice burger

Comment

every other week.

why?

love getting kitted out, the atmosphere, shooting people, getting headshots, winning, teamwork, fun...

basically love the airsoft sport as a whole.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

At the moment every two weeks but as soon as I my m8s guns arrive well be going every week to new sites, why do I go, I get to meet new people make new friends, wear a bad ass ghilly suit, jump out on people and listen to grown men scream cuz they've been shot bye a BB lol
                  As I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death, (sparkhill,sparkrook,alum rock.etc)
                  I shall fear no hadji man!!!

Comment

About once a month

Why?
                    Cause its hard to get more than 4 people on the team together as we all keep coming up with things to do other than airsoft.... damn us getting close to our 30s!!
                    I am the "L" in LEEROY!
                    The only Spleen authorized to run right or left during a LEEROY charge.
                    "On one arm I givith the 1-up..."
                    "On the other arm I givith the GAME OVER"

Comment

Hardly ever nowadays, would like to go once a month but airsoft is low on the money list at the moment. I must admit I did lose interest once the VCR came in as I used to like making custom guns in my spare time, and as I worked weekends I found it impossible to get the necessary games in for a defence. Might try and get my arse in gear at some point.

Comment

Very rarely at the moment, but just joined my uni's team so hopefully this is going to increase rapidly
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Whenever I can catch a lift!
                          SAVE OUR SPORT
                          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

As much as I possibly can. I will never sit at home if there's a skirmish on and I can get there.

Why? I love it to bits

However now being so far away from my armoury and so skirmishing (at uni) is killing me.

Comment

Try to go often as i can but usually twice a month. just for the fact that i usually have other stuff on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reflexsnipe Find out more about reflexsnipe
                              Working...
                              X