What M203 shells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What M203 shells?

Hey everyone, I just got myself an EGLM and I am stuck on what shells I should get for it.

Madbull from what I can see have the best kit, but are also very expensive.

So please tell me what you would recommend.

Also I have been wondering about the 'size' of the grenade. I have seen a set of 3 24rnd Madbull grenades, but I can't help but think 24rnds is pretty small. I play woodland, so would a larger shot capacity work better in that environment?

I don't want you to feel you are spoon feeding me haha, I have thought allot about this set of 3 Madbull shells, and I have looked at King Arms, they also look like pretty robust pieces of kit. I have checked out Pro Arms shells, but could find very little on them, so people of the forum please give me any grenade advice you have.

Thanks

Re: What M203 shells???

Madbull IMHO are best ones on the market so you can't go wrong there.

Also from what i've heard and seen when using gas grenades that the lower the capacity, the further the BB's will travel. But the distances the BB's travel is still very minor and won't go very far...

Comment

I strongly reccommend madbull, yes they are expensive but worth every penny.
      and the 24s are pretty decent, the lower the amount of rounds the further they travel.
      That said I run a mixture of 18, 24, 48, 108 and 204 now days.

And you can get some range on them, dependant on what gas you use. As some people have found out at my local woodland

Comment

ive got king arms, mosquito moulds and a madbull, they are all rather good, very easy to maintain, a friend has got the g and p ones and loves them, if you dont want to use co2 i hear that the pro arms plastic ones work very well, or the metal ones with madbull fill valves apariantly are good with co2
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Only run CO2 in your moscarts IF your site allows it
          and IF they are CO2 shells.
          Otherwise you will damage the shells.

The Madbull 108, 204 shells are both CO2 capable and when charged properly go off with a hell of a bang.

The plastic ones I've found to be a bit hit and miss, some are slightly larger and will not fit all makes of launcher

Comment

I ue a Madbull 48 on propane with my EGLM, never had a problem. Nice bit of range too.

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
            TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

Yeah the Madbull 48s are fantastic, my prefered shell, i think they provide the nice balance between spread and range. No wonder I have 11 of them particular shells.
              And all the madbull shells will run fine on propane, but since thats basically identical in pressure to green it makes little difference

Comment

Originally posted by daladzor View Post
                Yeah the Madbull 48s are fantastic, my prefered shell, i think they provide the nice balance between spread and range. No wonder I have 11 of them particular shells.
                And all the madbull shells will run fine on propane, but since thats basically identical in pressure to green it makes little difference
                You have 11?!

Haha, would you miss 3 of them? :D

Comment

Haha, I have 11 x48 rounders

All in all I own 23 Moscarts. and I plan on keeping them and getting more.
                  Use the lot in the CAW MGL i own
                  Last edited by daladzor; 5 December, 2011, 17:27. Reason: spelling

Comment

Give the S-thunder grenades a try. They are co2 ready and extremely easy to load plus they are only about £35.

I had about 27 shells at one time, but never got any use out of them, I just kept my 4 S-thunder shells.

Comment

i would stay away from the proarms on green gas i've found the bottom around the firing mechanism shatters very easily on green gas as said madbull are the best and there quality is superb, you know your going to get a good grenade if you get a madbull

Comment

My fave is my 168rd mosquito moulds, its a big bang and lovely shower

Comment

Well everyone, I did it.

Got the 3 pack of 24rnd 'Stinger' shells from Madbull.
                          Cost me a fair amount at £125 but they look awesome and they feel solid as hell.
                          Tested one on the only gas I have HFC134A stuff, and even on this 'weaker' gas there was one hell of a pop. I must buy some stronger gas.

I can't wait to start using these in skirmishes. Joy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PROJECT 28X Im into Music, gaming and Airsoft. I work as an Engineer building Underwater ROV'S. Find out more about PROJECT 28X
                          Working...
                          X