Fitting metal bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting metal bodies

Hey all, Planning to get a metal body for m4 soon does any body, fit on any gun ? I found an src one for 50£ will it fit on my g&g cm16 non blowback.

Thanks iain

Re: Fitting metal bodies

Shouldn't be a problem mate as far as I know. Though you might have to sort yourself out with a one piece hop unit. I'm not too familiar with G&G but if it has a two piece unit it wont fit.

Comment

I had some issues putting one of the G&G gearboxes in a G&P body, it was the blowback version with all the blowback components removed. I had to dremel down a few bits on the outside of the gearbox to make it fit.

They have a one piece plastic hop I believe. My G&G one definitely is. Exactly the same as this pic

Comment

Just remember, the G&G gearbox is different to most because of the PBB system. You will either have to get a G&G body, or get ready to modify one, which will be difficult with a metal one.
        Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
        Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

whats the pbb system ? :P

Comment

PBB is Pneumatic Blow Back, which you've already said you don't have...

Comment

Oh na i dont have it. But on the last post you made it seemed like you thought i had but you must of been speaking to that other guy

Comment

well if you do take it apart pop a post in tech help forum with photos of the GB and the bodies as you dismantle it will help anyone else who wants to do it

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                Working...
                X