Different between the two guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different between the two guns?

Could someone please tell me the different(except the makes)between Classic Army SAR Sportmatch M41 SG and Jing Gong G3 A3 ?They look very similar to me or maybe they are both just a G3??Not sure which is better buy but price wise is double the price Please help,any advice welcome.
    Regards
    Peter
    sigpic

Re: Different between the two guns??

Well Classic Army usually do metal bodied guns, whereas I'm pretty sure the JG one is full plastic and considerably lighter.

Also the Classic Army is a lot more expensive because they are (generally considered to be anyway..) better made and from better materials and much more reliable. From my experience with CA guns I would say this is true!

Also, the Classic Army guns usually come with steel gears and some internals upgraded from stock. Don't know if the JG does.

Simple answer is the JG is a cheaper copy
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

what he sed ^^^ go classic army mate
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Thanks for the reply!So the classic army one is a G3 then although it call 'SAR Sportmatch M41 SG' is that right?
        Cheers
        Peter
        sigpic

Comment

by the look of things your right they are both just a G3, the only real diffference is that the jg is a clone of the TM version ,and therefore cheaper,but not neccessary a bad gun
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks!:D
            I think i will give the shop a ring to check if the Classic army have the steel gears and some internals upgraded then I think i will get one!
            sigpic

Comment

whats good about HK guns is their adapability for example a G3 can be easily converted into an SAS version,if you wanted something different
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

To answer the original question yes, they are both G3s. The CA has the different name for copyright reasons I think.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thinking about it again.. if you want metal body, then check about the CA, because 'Sportmatch' makes me think it might be similar to their 'Sportline' which I believe are all plastic.

And I think Devlin is spot on about the names
                  Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Re: Different between the two guns?

My mate has a JG G3 Ras and he swears buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
                      Thinking about it again.. if you want metal body, then check about the CA, because 'Sportmatch' makes me think it might be similar to their 'Sportline' which I believe are all plastic.

And I think Devlin is spot on about the names
                      I believe the sports match name comes from the real steel trademarks that CA are using.
                      Rather than try to get expensive H&K trademarks CA went for cheaper SAR trademarks.
                      As for the differences between the two the CA is full metal and has high quality internals (steel gears, polycarb piston, silicon wires etc).
                      The JG on the other hand has a plastic body and lower quality internals. It is also a TM clone which means there is a good chance of it developing the dreaded barrel wobble at some point in its life time. Also with it being plastic it may also develop the old TM squeak when the plastic wears and starts to rub together.
                      That's not to say the JG is a bad gun. It will serve you well but the CA is in a different class.

Comment

in my opinion jg has become more reliable over the years, and despite a few quality issues, like the metal they use, and the battery life, they can actually be really great guns. from what i've heard, the gear stripping problems that you can encounter with tm simply don't happen as much with jg - but don't quote me on that.
                        still, if you have the money, just play safe and go for ca. the guys here are right about the names - they don't have the trademarks and just make up their own names, like a ca90 (p90) or sr15 ca4 (sr16 m4). from what i understand ca also offer a year warranty, but i could be wrong..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys,you are very helpfull:D!!!!
                          Peter
                          sigpic

Comment

The old JG G3 RAS I had was very nice indeed, good externals and fairly nice internals. It made a fairly intresting noise after a burst of auto though, and I didn't have it long enough to give it a proper clean and shim, which was a shame.

Very nice bit of kit though, definately that over the sportline balls.

Comment

Thanks Keeper!I am now thinking of if I should go for a JG one and upgrade the motor and piston?or just buy the Classic army and keeping it stock?Any advice please?
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kakitli Stop the BS.Straight to the point. Find out more about kakitli
                              Working...
                              X