Airsoft Skimish video AMAZING FOOTAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Skimish video AMAZING FOOTAGE

Yo, go check out this video guys subscribe for more great content coming soon!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Emr...el_video_title

Re: Airsoft Skimish video AMAZING FOOTAGE

the first 25 seconds are him driving to the skirmish site boring, hopefully he'll make that shorter in his coming vids, and i'm bored no action mostly the only decent bit was the kill house the rest of the time it was just him standing and shooting. the last minute of so was alot better.

Comment

Nothing new, nothing too interesting and why the hell would we want to see the car journey there? First minute of the video was an absolute waste of time. I'd suggest you look up scoutthedoggie for some decent videos

Comment

about half way through you can see the hole in the windmill that I made by accident. Didn't realise the wood was rotting and sort of went straight into it
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
          about half way through you can see the hole in the windmill that I made by accident. Didn't realise the wood was rotting and sort of went straight into it
          Had something similar happen a few times at F&O Bolton Woodlands - some of the trees are rotten to the core, someone leans on one and goes straight over with it lol

Comment

Fairly sure that's my BFG that killed you there!

Comment

Is this even worthy of making a thread for?

Sorry, but it's a bit "Emperor's new clothes" for me.

It seems everyone else can see it but me? I mean, I see the video...I'm just missing the point somewhat.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

have to agree with bamf,better vids on youtube.
                why is it that people look miles away on the vids (used to think my gun was underpowered)
                sigpic
                Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Trolls.

Comment

They're not trolling, there giving honest opinions on your video. If you don't wan't your video to be judged, don't big it up so much! If you think your video is "AMAZING FOOTAGE", then your just BSing yourself!
                    sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

Originally posted by TobyRoberts View Post
                      They're not trolling, there giving honest opinions on your video. If you don't wan't your video to be judged, don't big it up so much! If you think your video is "AMAZING FOOTAGE", then your just BSing yourself!
                      lets see you do better then so quick to judge, nothing to back it up with.

Comment

This is my first full video, i have to learn from critisism, the only reason i put the car journey in was because it was to show how we play airsoft and what the whole day is about! at least im putting in the time and effort of buying the cameras and using my free time to try and make entertaining videos, i appreciate your feedback but please think before you type.

Comment

sorry bud but everyone else is right. If you had put the title as "first airsoft vid - what do you guys think?" then people would have been less critical. Putting "amazing" in the title is just asking people to be super critical as you come across as arrogant. Good luck with future vids
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by sammy c View Post
                            lets see you do better then so quick to judge, nothing to back it up with.
                            if you really want to impress people go play cqb theres a number of sites near around london red 1 in watford, the mall the tunnels at epsom, woodland videos are boring.

Comment

We should rename this thread; "how to make friends as a new user"

It's cool what you have done but you need to work on how you handle responses.
                              Last edited by TB-Stalker; 12 December, 2011, 13:57.
                              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sammy c Find out more about sammy c
                              Working...
                              X