X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Home made Airsoft CHINA LAKE grenade launcher (video) Pure genius

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
    It's from cod, what a noob. Amirite?
    I know right, that's why I hate M4s, cause counter strike invented it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
      maybe he could make me an AA-12!!

yes please
      sigpic
      Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
      Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

His builds are really good. Like really good. Did you see that 40mm Blunderbuss?

Comment

awesome custom build of a very rare experimental weapon used in the vietnam war

pretty impressive, i wish the young man well in whatever career he chooses, he obviously has a lot of talent and dedication

Comment

Ah, RenegadeCow... His work is always amazing, he's done some fantastic builds, SKS, VSS, the Blunderbuss... And he always posts a really detailed build log as well, I have a lot of respect for his work

Comment

Wow, that is just pure brilliance.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQ1VVvjO0I

It's a real weapon though incredibly rare.

Comment

very impressive! just a note they were used by the US Navy SEALs not the VC
                  Fire Team Zulu
                  Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                  http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I would give my left nut to get hold of that, honestly is a work of art

Comment

That is truly awesome!

Comment

Words alone can not explain how awesome it is
                        Originally posted by Tiercel
                        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I want one for cqb but would want to make a catcher for the shells
                          I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography. ~Paul Rodriguez

Comment

Just have a tube that drops the shells straight into a mag dump pouch :p
                            Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
                            Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

I would eat my left arm to have one of those. I wouldn't be able to use it after doing so but boy oh boy want!

Comment

That is one of the coolest airsoft products I've seen for ages I really hope some one at WE see's it as they seem to be pioneering the gas blow back market at the moment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
                                Working...
                                X