Name & Shame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name & Shame Game

Now Im Lost for words Here..I want to know why on a forum for Airsofting..where we Talk and sell everything Airsoft...Suddenly when we find someone conning us on the sales forum..The mods keep deleting what people have to say..Especially when the accused refuses to answer related Questions or gives any reasoning for his actions or inaction..Who are the mods protecting..Is it themselfs and if so why..
    Why is protecting the interests of fellow airsoft members a crime on this forum and the known conn men are still aloud to trade..On one of the first posts i started on a conn man called.."The Guv"..also known as "Thinn lizzy"..when i asked to have his remarks removed about me after i proved who he was after he conned me..I was told by a mod to prove my point by answering back...So why nowwhen i post on someone who tryed to conn me ...My remarks are removedEven after i brought my conserns and the Proof about him ripping 2 other forum members off..One of which is still waiting 3 months on for a refund
    ive read a thread on the name and shame Thread but nothing more has been done ..So were do we stand on protecting ourselfs once we find a looser...Thoughts please
    sigpic

Re: Name & Shame Game

i agree, just a heads up too.. There was a guy called toy_soldier on my local skirmish forum, and he is a masive timewaster! Dont give him the time of day

Comment

I think this is a valid issue that needs to be resolved so people can buy in confidence as this isnt ebay. thier isnt no buyers contract. Once that money has been Sent. You have to trust the seller to deliver the goods.

Comment

Didnt you read the rules?
        Zeroin isnt responsible for sales condusted on this forum, it will be either the police or a dispute.

Comment

lefty , the ammount of threads started about this mate is over 50 and mods keep locking and filing them , just because they dont want the truth to come on an open forum mate , they think it should be done in PM mode , which is a pile of BULL S***

my name a shame thread deleted , the same will go on and on mate , due to them being mods recon truth doesn't help. when it does. but we will see how long this thread stays open , if past tommorrow i'll be suprised

Comment

thin lizzy went to my local site and im sure he was banned because of his dealings. he deffo has not shown up since

i was going to buy a pistol of him he messed about with it wanted the cash of me even though he didnt have the pistol on him. next game he said hes sold it to someone else, then a few weeks later while the conning on here started he asked me if i wanted to buy it i told him to forget it. but local action had been taken about him.

Comment

Originally posted by hi im paul View Post
              Zeroin isnt responsible for sales condusted on this forum, it will be either the police or a dispute.
              ok so why remove when the intent is to protect other members..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hi im paul View Post

true but if a seller is shown to be acting negligently/not sending good etc then surely their acces to the classifieds should be restricted and they should be told to get their deals in order. hussing stuff up/removingthreads/posts does not inspire confidence.

Comment

Yes but they can prevent it from happening.

Comment

its to protect their forum from slander and such as they keep giving the old bull story each thread . . . .

we make a thread on here like this to give new and old members a heads off of dodgie people off this and other forums , but the mods here dont listen to out views

Comment

So deleting the posts is the answer then?

tosh

Lucky Pm me your paypal and i'll give you a fiver mate to make up for being ripped off and massivly dissapointed.

Comment

hey fossil thats the mods way , and they will say either like it or lump it as few members have been warned over pm

Comment

Cooldraggon224

Massive time waster, asked me six million questions and asked for intricate detail in pictures, ended up taking about 6 and only recieved "sorry mate my card isnt working blah blah blah" and he still continues to make offers on the forum

AVOID
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

ok guys.we are talking someone taking your aeg in a trade and not send anything back or asking you to send cash and disapearing..Even i have asked 100 questions and asked for pics but then backed out..thats part of the haggling..so theres no loss but time and were not here to point the finger at this..Im guilty of this and im sure we have all done it once
                            sigpic

Comment

Naming and shaming is fine, but it is not helpful. A thread full of names will not get looked at, and nobody wants to scrawl through it. Why is it not sufficient just to write bad feedback in their 'rate a trader' thread? As that is where people look.

Or are you asking for the banning of members?
                              Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lucky lefty Find out more about lucky lefty
                              Working...
                              X