Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What could i get in a swap ? my glock 19 for..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could i get in a swap ? my glock 19 for..

hello all, i got a super 9 rifle last year and used it a awful lot in the garden target shooting, and then in september time ish i got a kwa glock 19 off a forum member, and well it cost me nearly twice what i paid for the super 9 and well not getting on with it as i hoped, target shooting is what i like and the pistol doesnt seem to have it for me.

Im thinking of selling the super 9 and the glock 19 and get a better rifle.

So any of you guys got any ideas what i could do ? anyone think someone may swap my glock for a rifle ? somthing abit better made than my super 9 or maybe should have another go with pistols ? something i had years ago before the two tone was soem s&w 1911 i think it was very nice weight and feel was spring.

Any ideas ?

Cheer

Re: What could i get in a swap ? my glock 19 for..

you don't like your kwa ? , have you been regularly cleaning barrel / hop ect. I think most people on here wouldn't swap for a super nine but you may get some offers for the glock

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

hello, yes i have had it apart a few time to give it a clean etc. not sure if its im not getting on with it or its just not the sort of pistol i want, - i wasnt after a swap for a super 9 i already had one just wonder wether to go to a better rifle.

Thanks

Comment

if you want to do target shooting with a decent gun why not get an air rifle?
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

i meant that most quite a few people wouldn't want to get a super 9
          try and sell to one of the young/new guys at their site if their parents will give them permission

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

or get a real target rifle, there are more .22 long rifle clubs about than you might think, and rifles can be had for cheap...

but if you want to do it with a pistol, i have a weinrach hw40 pca in .177 and its a lovely bit of kit
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

KWA pistols are fantastic, not sure why you would feel the need to get rid but to be honest if you enjoy target practise and what not, you may want a half decent rifle at least but all depends on your budget. Your looking at £130+ for something half decent (used ofcourse)

Comment

cheers guys, would like to the 6mm bb side of things,

think a better rifle somthing that can be upgraded more metal,

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rockers Find out more about rockers
                Working...
                X