hurricane kimber kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurricane kimber kits

has any one used one of these kits.any of them? Been lookin into a new pistol and was wonder what the quality of them is? Ie like guarder(sh&t) or nearin prowin/prime standards.any opinion welcome thanks

Re: hurricane kimber kits

Absolute steaming pile poo from what i've seen. I know i wouldn't go near one with a barge pole, buy the pgc kit for sale on here
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Originally posted by dantwnn View Post
      has any one used one of these kits.any of them? Been lookin into a new pistol and was wonder what the quality of them is? Ie like guarder(sh&t) or nearin prowin/prime standards.any opinion welcome thanks
      lol prime nothing is up to prime standards, prime is the best when it comes to after market slides and m4 bodies

Comment

Saw pics of a few hurricane kitted guns and two of them had marks on the slide under the barrel plug where it was hitting the frame. Thats piss poor quality, you might get cycle marks eventually on the left and right but NEVER seen em underneath on a build a few weeks old

Comment

What's the issue with guarder kits?

Comment

Guarder kits suck, that's the issue!
            For replacement parts they require an awful lot of file work and modding to get them working.
            If you want high quality then Airsoft surgeon is the only way.
            Speak to a guy called mike Cripps, he's a legend when it comes to pistols.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

guarder kits are very poorly made pot metal and painted black......vak i know nothing is as good as prime lol i meant on a scale out of ten ie 1 bein guarder and ten prime where would you put the hurricane kits.at sean dont worry mike is where i get my pistols from normally.i was lookin at the kimber tactical carry 2. I dont want a 1911 overwise i would hav already snapped up that pgc kit.i wanted a kimber style or maybe another meu like my old pgc one.also you sure the guy put the kit together properly bladerider cos that sounds bad.thanks guys any one else?

Comment

I haven't a clue who/how the kit was put together it was in a picture thread on another forum. The rest of the guns where imaculate other than the scrapes, i was on the verge of buying one but that put me off so i waited and got a prime instead. Fit and finish on prime is pretty dam good.

If your going to shell out muchio monies on a pistol i'd rather have zero doubt on quality of what i'm buying. You had a pgc kit before so to be honest i dont think you'll be impressed with another brand. PGC and PRIME are pretty much on par with each other. Nothing worse than buying something and when you get it you realise its a bit poo!

Just my 2p mate, i could be very wrong. I'd buy the pgc as you know its top notch and comes with steel outer barrel to :D use the force my son

Comment

Got a Covert Carry II lovely gun, far better than Guarder. Have a look on another rather popular UK forum their is a review on one there.
                  The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

was thinkin pgc again.lookin at around the 500ish mark to spend.as said would prefer kimber style with rail if anyone got any recommendations.il try to find that review tho just to see.thats the style in the hurricane kit i was after.thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dantwnn Find out more about dantwnn
                    Working...
                    X