What holster fits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What holster fits?

Hi all, I've just bought a TM G17 and it don't fit my IMI!
    What other make of retention holster does the TM G17 actually fit?
    I was thinking of a Black hawk Serpa but I've heard it won't fit these either! Is this true?
    Thanks in advance, Mark

Re: What holster fits?

try bladetech or safariland...

you can adjust them with screws
    If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

The problem with the likes of IMI and other real steel holsters is they are made to real steel dimensions, which is great until you get a TM glock, they aren't the same dimensions as the real steel ones.
      You could try a Cryye precision gun clip, it fits hicapas but is designed for glocks, the would also give you the option of running with a silencer and taclight should you wish to do so.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

blackhawk serpa for a glock 21, the slide is wider than rs you you need a bigger glock holster, fits my tm g17 mine.
        G&G all the way, no other say!

Comment

So those Cryye gun clips, can they be belt mounted or just Molle? What are they like for drawing and especially reholstering?
          Mark

Comment

The gun clip is belt mounted, it's a quick draw retention so quite good.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Crye gun clips are a nightmare with TM glock. It's the same problem again. I had one for my old glock, and sold it the very next day

Comment

Blimey gets better and better:-(
                What about if I change my top slide to a gaurder? Or is it the frame that's bigger?

Comment

Same problem with the Guarder slide. The PGC one will fit the G17 Serpa though and I believe the Shooters Design slides will too.

Comment

The TM and Guarder slide will fit into the chinese clone Serpas too. It's just genuine holsters they have a problem with.

Comment

Originally posted by rubi-tong View Post
                      So those Cryye gun clips, can they be belt mounted or just Molle? What are they like for drawing and especially reholstering?
                      Mark
                      Gun Clips can belt or MOLLE mount without any extras... I like mine because thus far, it's the only thing that lets me use a light and a supressor. Like some others have said though, they ARE made to Real Steel dimensions, but they have a bit more give in them. I've stretched mine out slightly with use, so it's easier to holster up.

Comment

Seen a rather tasty gaurder slide and a different looking ATACS Serpa clone! Maybe the way to go, the wife's going to love me spending more money....not!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          Crye gun clips are a nightmare with TM glock. It's the same problem again. I had one for my old glock, and sold it the very next day
                          I have no problem with mine, and I believe B.E.N. hasn't had any problems with his

was yours a genuine one, or a clone?
                          Originally posted by Fenriz
                          Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

With a TM glock?

Mine was genuine. Once it was on it was fine, and getting the gun out was easy. But putting it away took forever. I got so fed up with it I actually put my gun in my pocket instead

Comment

Yep a TM glock 17, I've had one problem which is the screw that holds it in, it keeps coming loose
                              Originally posted by Fenriz
                              Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                              Working...
                              X