Magpul M14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul M14

So I was just wondering if anyone knows if Magpul are going to make a magpulified M14 magazine? Of if Infact they already have one. I know they have the 7.62 for sr25's but that's not what I'm after.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Preview
    Armoury:
    - Magpul PTS Masada
    - KJworks KC02
    - TM P226
    - KWA Glock 17

Re: Magpul M14

i haven't heard anything about m14's and magpul . They tend to only make accessories shown in their training videos or gun they like/own like Ak's and AR's
    Be good if they made some stuff though my m14 is a bit plain.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

I can't imagine there is quite as much of a market for it. Hence they won't bother.
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I almost forgot nothing works without magpul attached.

It's an M14, it doesn't need silly plastic trinkets to improve it.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah... how dare anybody ask about what products might be coming out in future that they might like to buy... the very nerve of it.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

There are 7.62 mag magpuls available somewhere, I'm sure I've seen them being used before at the NAE. Other than that, unless you bash a Magpul stock onto an EBR, there ain't much you can do to Magpul-ise an M14 (especially not the non-EBR variants).
            Failure is always an option.

Comment

I got the 7.62 magpuls when I bought the gun, but promptly removed then as I prefer the para cord + duck tape. Apart from them, the only other magpul item I own is my iPhone case.

In forever telling my mate that his guns will work without magpul.

I know what you mean about the market, was worth a try though.

(it's a standard long M14 with the proto DMR kit on it, not an EBR)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Preview
              Armoury:
              - Magpul PTS Masada
              - KJworks KC02
              - TM P226
              - KWA Glock 17

Comment

Originally posted by Dan SG-7 View Post
                There are 7.62 mag magpuls available somewhere, I'm sure I've seen them being used before at the NAE. Other than that, unless you bash a Magpul stock onto an EBR, there ain't much you can do to Magpul-ise an M14 (especially not the non-EBR variants).
                he's on about the magpul mags like the pmags not the external appearance

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                  Yeah... how dare anybody ask about what products might be coming out in future that they might like to buy... the very nerve of it.
                  You failed to pick up on the tongue in cheek reply.

But it is true about M14s, the clean lines dont need any modding anyway.
                  The 7.62 magazines themselves are only available for SR25s and SCAR H if they are comatible.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                    Lol, pull the tampon out of your arse, the man is entitled to an opininon
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                      You failed to pick up on the tongue in cheek reply.
                      If you say that's what it is, then yes I did.

Comment

EVERY ONE is entitled to there own opinion on how a gun can look/have things attached to it (if you want tart it up go for it) BUT for me a magpu'led M14 would look like an American child beauty pageant contestant , just wrong on so many levels !
                        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

So, what you're saying is, you wouldn't want to be in this room?

Unfortunately the only magpul things are the CTR stocks, but that was about the most I could find with a quick google. On the plus side, TangoDown foregrips and pistol grips with TD rail covers, VLTOR bi-pods and Surefire suppressors. Very swanky.

If anyone wants one, G&P make a very nice replica from what I've read.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

carmont492 From Good ol' manchester, Member of PTG, Project 'Manager' Of PTGairsoft. Find out more about carmont492
                          Working...
                          X