USP....Tactical or normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USP....Tactical or normal?

About to spend more money i haven't got on a ra-tech usp but not sure which to get.

After reading through a lot of garb it seems the higher sights on the tactical wont fit a normal usp holster, has anybody had any experience fitting one into a safariland or similar holster??

Also noticed the 'Tactical' on every airsoft usp has the letters spaced really far apart compared to the RS version. I know its a stupid thing to notice but if your going to spend muchio mula on a pistol you want it right and it does throw your eye a bit. Right? Cant find f all pics of the tatical steel slide on google so not sure if it just might of been their prototype but i doubt it

Am i just being far to picky or complete dick....probably
    Attached Files
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Re: USP....Tactical or normal?

The rear sight should be fine,but the front sight is too high, I Have been looking into getting my USP done up with a RA-Tech steel slide and barrel, I was going with a standard slide,threaded barrel and some real Trijicon sights.

I love my serpa's too much to just go all Tactical

Comment

Re: USP....Tactical or normal?

I just really like the look of the safariland and the hood is a pretty good idea.

I'm getting mine pre built so i cant mix and match parts. Look at the first pic the tactical does catch your eye doesn't it its TACT I CAL :/

Think i'll go with the normal one as you cant holster with a silencer anyway and will prob never use it......but it looks funky aaaraaaaagh!!!
      Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
      Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bladerider Find out more about bladerider
      Working...
      X