views on the Tornado Crash Impact Grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• views on the Tornado Crash Impact Grenade

after watching a few videos on the grenade seriously thinking about swapping it for my BFG, its cheaper and more effiecient, expensive blank firing shells and propels BBs. although i do have a few questions:
    1. since A BFG needs blanks it counts as a firework so my son isnt allowed to use it, will my son legally be able to use it? basically what im saying is does it count as a pyro?
    2. do most sites allow them? as from personal experiences only a few sites allow BFGs
    3. what are your opinions on it preferably from owners of these
    CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Re: views on the Tornado Crash Impact Grenade

Where you getting your blanks?! Should be costing you very little per throw with the BFG... mine is 4p a go using primers!

Not heard great things about them myself, I think the proof being you can't buy BFG's for love nor money these days. If the Tornado was as good or better, people would buy them instead

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      Where you getting your blanks?! Should be costing you very little per throw with the BFG... mine is 4p a go using primers!

Not heard great things about them myself, I think the proof being you can't buy BFG's for love nor money these days. If the Tornado was as good or better, people would buy them instead
      only 1 in 3 sites that I have been to allow BFGs, xsite, another factor I need to think about is that son needs to use it as well, furthermore I have only used my BFG once in six months.

Comment

Do you think you would use a Tornado more? My BFG gets used 5-10 times a game day... and thats at my local woodland site!

For the son using it depends on rules, from memory most the sites I have been to don't let U18's use any kind of 'pyro'. You would have to check with your local I suppose. Depends if they have the rule in place because they don't want minors using things that go boom, or don't want them throwing things full stop!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
          Do you think you would use a Tornado more? My BFG gets used 5-10 times a game day... and thats at my local woodland site!

For the son using it depends on rules, from memory most the sites I have been to don't let U18's use any kind of 'pyro'. You would have to check with your local I suppose. Depends if they have the rule in place because they don't want minors using things that go boom, or don't want them throwing things full stop!
          i thought "pyros" meant basically involvement of an explosion

Comment

I have both the impact and timed tornados - trying to reprime the impact on the field is not easy - there's about 5 parts to stack on the pin and are very easy to loose.
            The timed version is much easier. But it needs more maintenance, ie lubing every 3-5 throws (same for the impact) also you will need to dismantle the timer part to clean that every couple of months else the delay will be out (non exsitant as I've found out a few times)
            Not too sure on u18's using them, that'll be something for the site to decide but I wouldn't class them as 'pyro'. But I'd be more worried that an u18 might throw too over enthusiastically. They are not as heavy but the are still hard!
            I do like the tornados but priming is the main issue, I find once I've used it once I wont prime till a break as it takes about 200 bb's to fill.
            . .

Comment

Priming isn't a problem just do it when walking back to respawn! 1 bang per life simples, thanks for all that info! Well I guess I'll consult my local sites before getting one then, thanks again

Comment

Great just found out that they can be used by under 18s so my son can use it, now I reckon Ima getting one!

Comment

Did you get it?

Thinking about getting the impact version, just waiting for confirmation from my site!
                  my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

have you sold your bfg yet??
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I have two and use them at sites that don't allow pyro for different reasons.

If you can't use a BFG, they do work well, the only issue I tend to find is people not taking hits as it "didnt go bang!" The distraction kit should solve this, but I haven't got the kit so couldn't comment.

I found you do use a load of BBs with them, and you will need speed loader and a bit of time to refill them, but they are good fun if people know that you are using them.

Later daze

Lee

Comment

Arch angle, hi you have now just confirmed that I will defo be getting one!!
                        Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                        have you sold your bfg yet??
                        Hiya no I haven't if your interested in buying that would be great!

Will have a sales thread up soon!

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=914838

Here's the sales thread!

Comment

well sold my BFG and wanting to get 2x tornados but where would i get them? I cant find anywhere where they sell them £50, i got about £100 from the bfg so wanting to use the cash from this to get the tornados, if they are not second hand grenades pm me the site as otherwise it counts as advertisment.
                            heres my buying thread http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...mpact-grenades

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sir killaIot Find out more about sir killaIot
                            Working...
                            X