Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed for a film project in london

Hi there

I'm currently organising the production of a film i am directing next march. I am looking for a few guys who live in or close to London to participate in this film. You needn't be put off if you haven't any acting experience, this film is about the army and as such if you play airsoft then you already have all the experience you need. This film will be shown at my degree show with university of the arts london and will be submitted to the cannes, raindance and london film festival so if you're interested in a career in acting or even just want to get your loadout shown on the silver screen then this is ideal for you. I would ask that people bring their own camo clothing (no specific camo pattern needed) and if they can one of their rifles (if not i have a few spares knocking around we can use). Generally, the better you look the better the film will turn out to be. i have 4 roles available out of the original 8 but there is room for others if people want to get involved (i need a couple of urban terrorist looking guys). This film is fully supported by the university of the arts london and the police have been notified about the filming, so there won't be any risk of them turning up with the real steels and getting trigger happy. Filming will take place on the 17th and 24th of march 2012 and i will provide food and drink for any and all who attend. Anybody who is interested please pm me with your email address and i will email you a copy of the script and tell you the available characters.
    thanks for reading this

Alex

Pm'd

Comment

Re: help needed for a film project in london

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
      Pm'd
      you tart lol

Comment

You know me too well!

Comment

Right, this is a last cry for help. I really need someone to fill in one of the roles available. Filming will take place this saturday in Wimbledon (south west london) food and drink will be supplied and you will feature in one of the biggest degree shows in the country. If anyone is interested or has any questions please contact me.

Comment

Hey matey im currently doing a post production sound design course at uni im in the 3rd year now and am currently working on a feature length zombie film that will be released soon, if you need any sound help get in touch!

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              Hey matey im currently doing a post production sound design course at uni im in the 3rd year now and am currently working on a feature length zombie film that will be released soon, if you need any sound help get in touch!
              I think i'll have to take you up on that offer, i am toying with the idea of adding in gunfire sound effect in the audio track in place of the airsoft guns sound. whilst i'm happy to and experienced enough to edit the footage together, audio is my one weak point as i get confused by some of hte terminology, would this be something you know how to do?

Comment

of course man thats my thing :P im currently editing a full length feature film, have done game sound effects, animations you name it, allot goes into a film that people really just dont realise, i think people tend to think the microphone on the camera does all the work however it does about 20% of the work.

for example this short little film i completely removed all sound form the original cut and put it all back in again my own way, http://vimeo.com/25251505 its not great but it just proves a point, by the way all the vimeo stuff on there is old shite.

Comment

game sound effects? i love the sound of thatas my work here will show www.alexanderbyrne.webs.com, for this film the microphone in the camera will be the primary means of recording the audio (for this weeks shoot) as its a "documentary" so the audio from it would be quite realistic but it'd definately need some work done to it. i really like those videos, the pathfinder video is the closest to what i'd need done

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

behind the lens Find out more about behind the lens
                  Working...
                  X