holster system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holster system

I was wondering if anyone knew of a holstering system for aegs that sort of strap the gun on your back, almost like a scabbard on ones back. I have a ump which i wanted as a sniper back up, and i thought if you could have it strapped to your back, that would be great because then you could crawl easily.

Might be a weird question but no harm asking

Re: holster system

You can get these wraps that either attach to a belt or MOLLE, i have one arriving soon, and ive seen the exact same setup as you were describing being used. Even sown to the same gun! Made by eagle industries i believe.

Comment

I know you can use the SA80 3-point sling to wear the rifle on your back like a backpack, I don't see why it couldn't be done with any other 3-point sling if that's what you meant

Comment

You could try a weapon catch like Barny mentioned but I never got on two well with them. I'd advise bigdaves method. The Crlimbers/Riggers carry, have a look at this, I think it's the last one he mentions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVGbYG2_u4I

Comment

Ive got a 3-point sling as well, the rifle can go on the back really easily, not shown in that video but on mine, all you do is slide the slide toggle to the front then throw it over your strong shoulder butt side first. Then when you want to use it, grab the butt, pull it around to your firing shoulder and its ready to use.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X