Collapse

UX SUPER 9 W700, good, alright or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UX SUPER 9 W700, good, alright or bad?

Mate is looking at one of these because theyre £80, anyone got / used one?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: UX SUPER 9 W700, good, alright or bad?

not good, expect fps to rapidly drop to around 300fps, not that accurate, need a screw driver for the hop but the hop seems quite good, the scope is too blurry to make out players in the forest most of the time, better off usin the pistol style iron sights built into it's rail, do not expect to ever upgrade, parts are non existent, bipod is next to useless, you'd be lucky to sell both the bipod and scope for £20, i know I was, it will probably start slam firing after prolonged use, I've 'cured' mine but no idea how long it'll last. the fake bullet mag bit is quite cool but useless for skirmishing whereas the external mag holds about 28 rounds and you can refill it while it's on the gun, no need for a speedloader, don't bother about buying any other mags. not too sure on the range but i know from experience, it is useable, as a budget gun to get into airsoft it's okay

I'll offer you mine for £50 pick up with mags, no scope or bipod, wil include a set of low scope mounts I have spare for free if you want and maybe even the box if I find it

Comment

Im u18 mate i think hes going to get the well mb05 anyways. Thanks for the offer and info though.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

least you are honest. the Well I think is a better gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
        Working...
        X