Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Are lipo/niMh battery blance chargers any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are lipo/niMh battery blance chargers any good?

Ok so I've been looking at these lipo/nimh chargers and decided to get one with a timer on it. Firstly ima gonna need it to be able to charge both dean connectors and the Tamyia connecters as I have both, also where would be the cheapest and most convienet place? (pm me). One last thing I'm going to need to have a mains supply adapter so I can charge it from there. Many thanks, it's just that I can't seem to find any that I can understand?
    One last thing is, I think they are called IMAX b6 smart chargers
    CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

imax B6 yes, check my thread about settings on the one that I bought from a popular auction site for around £20
    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Re: Are lipo/niMh battery blance chargers any good?

I recently moved onto lipo's and decided to get a balance charger. I initially looked at the b6 but after doing some research stayed well away as its a cheap chinese clone. this thread pt me right off http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=746574

I went for a UK/DE Pro Peak Sigma eq 2 in the end As a BMW driver i appreciate German build quality :P

Comment

Might I suggest changing everything to deans not only will that save alot of hassle but it's a better connection anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
          Might I suggest changing everything to deans not only will that save alot of hassle but it's a better connection anyway
          Like cutting off the current ones then rewiring it? Maybe a guide? Thanks
          CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Originally posted by sir killaIot View Post
            Maybe a guide?
            Step 1 - Cut off existing connectors

Step 2 - Resolder and tape new connectors on

The End

Comment

I think your quite local to me?

I don't mind doing it for you.

Comment

Tell you even better. I have just bought a charger that does everything including the SKY remote lol. If you want, you can have my B6 with mini battery connector leads for £15 posted and paypal inc. its all set up already for Lipos & Airsoft batteries. In new condition and it is not a clone one. 100% genuine UK version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sir killaIot Find out more about sir killaIot
                Working...
                X