Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares Spring Powered AW338

http://www.aresairsoft.com/aw338sp.html

Heard about these being on the verge of release ages ago and since then I've heard nothing.

Anyone know if these were ever actually released, or if there's any updates on them?
    sigpic

Re: Ares Spring Powered AW338

No one then?

I'd have thought a VSR compatible L115A3 would be more popular.
    sigpic

Comment

Heard of them but never seen one for sale used or new. Maybe they were a limited run?
      sigpic

Comment

That's a shame if they were a limited run.

It's just odd that I can't find them anywhere, even with a sold out status.

I guess my hunt continues.
        sigpic

Comment

Never heard of it but it looks great! How much are they? And is it made by Accuracy International or have Ares just used the brand of the real steel for show?
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

I have been keeping an eye open for information on these too. I have not seen any evidence that they have even been released. No availability on retail sites, no reviews (or even claims of purchase) on forums, and the Ares website (poor source for info ) does not list the MSR-006-08 (springer version) in the "technical resources" section. 'Guess we have to keep waiting.
            Cheers.

Comment

the only way to get the rifle atm is to order it directly from **** themselves, it will cost $375 excluding postage fees - i contacted them directly ages ago, but i didnt have the money at the time

Comment

Aha cheers for the tip, might just have to do that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                  Never heard of it but it looks great! How much are they? And is it made by Accuracy International or have Ares just used the brand of the real steel for show?
                  I'm pretty sure they made it under license from Accuracy International.
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hydra25 Find out more about hydra25
                  Working...
                  X