Collapse

Zeroone.com Retailer - Quick Review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeroone.com Retailer - Quick Review...

I've recently made an order from Zeroone.com and was very pleased so I thought I would share my experiences with the rest of you...

I have made a few orders from Z1 in the passed with mixed experiences.

My first order was when I was around 14 (before UKARA) when I received a few non-runners (Gas SMG&Pistol), but I wasn't too bothered as I sent those back and got a nice new TM AK47 Spetsnaz, I had a few problems with that which were not fixed and I vowed never to shop from them again... That was 6 years ago now...

Since then I thought I would give them another go after discovering this forum. I have made a few more orders, and although a few items have been out of stock, they contacted me immediately to say so, and let me decide how I would like to proceed. Also, I have found them to be in stock on a few items that I have struggled to find even in HK and generally internationally (e.g. My PSS10 VSR Bolt Leaver).

2 examples of particularly good customer service:

1) I wanted a Laylax TB for my VSR so I ordered one from Z1. I received a call from one of their techie's saying they are out of stock, but if I would like he could machine a Prometheus barrel so that it could be used in my VSR. I said yes and received the very well cut Promy barrel 2 days later.

2) My most recent order; I ordered a motor and an M4 mag catch, I received a call saying they were out of the mag catch I wanted and he again gave me my options (he even started to look for spare one's that weren't for sale). After making my decision of how to proceed (bearing in mind this was between 2 and 3pm) and received my order the next day.

Anyway... To wrap it up...

I think that over at Z1 Shop, they have really improved things over the last couple of years, and are now a top class retailer offering great customer service over the phone (I prefer to speak to someone anyway, things get done a lot quicker that way). And despite their price rises (they do have a price beater policy remember, thus are the best prices in the UK), they are still well worth going to.

Thanks for reading,

Alex (mj23lj)
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Re: Zeroone.com Retailer - Quick Review...

Isnt the price match offer only on ICS models?

Comment

Not 100% mate, just repeating this:

"PRICE PROMISE
      We will beat any price you find for your airsoft kit, providing the other shop has it in stock"
      Trader Feedback:

Comment

Oh yer, i always thought it was just on ICS. Sorry mate

Comment

No worries, that would have been news that everyone on here would want to know...
          Trader Feedback:

Comment

yeah zero one are pretty sweet, only problem i've had was the time i bought a glock 26, and they charged me for 15 of them, but a few calls got that sorted out.

one thing that they, and many other retailers could do with, is a good sotck checker, i know of only 1 hong kong retailer who does this.

basically click on the item you want, and it tells you there and then, how many of that item is in stock, or if out of stock. i'd like to see that, cuz its a real let down when you perchase something, only to get a phone call that, or the next day to let you know its not in stock, tis a bummer.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I have no experience from buying from them online as i live in bournemouth so i go directly to the store itself. There're really helpful and its great to talk them and try it out before you shell up the cash. I know almost everyone here doesn't have that option, but its not just that, its the fact that these guys give you all sorts of advice that you need and also really friendly.
              Current Armoury
              TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

Z1 are brillaint only one thing on a certain uk website a ics m4,c15,m4 ris etc are all £220-£250 but on Z1 a C15 is £345 i called for price Beat but despite

"we WILL beat any price"

They would not go that low...

Just thought id share that with ya

Comment

I too did a price match on a couple of Items after four days they still hadnt called me back but after a second call they agreed..... but why price match why not just already sell at a lower price.

Spent £800 else where last week because I coulnd't be bothered to go throught the hassel again, I got them for the lower price plus a £70 Discount

Comment

I've been happy with their service so far.

I've ordered about 3 or 4 times over the past 5 months, where the last order I had a fault with one of the items - A quick e-mail to them asking them of the replacement procedure I had to mail the item back (I included a print out of my order and a short description of the issue), sent via 1st Class Royal Mail (Recorded) - The replacement arrived 2 days later.

As for price matching, I've e-mailed them on one particular AEG but never heard back (which I found strange as I've not had an email that hadn't been replied to before)
                    Regards,
                    - Paul

--
                    My Current Arsenal: Inokatsu M4 MTW Sopmod SV 2014, CA MP5, TM MP7A1, CA G36C, JG MP5 Navy, Glock 19, (TM MP5 SD6 - on Loan)

Comment

Originally posted by AIRSOFTboy22 View Post
                      Z1 are brillaint only one thing on a certain uk website a ics m4,c15,m4 ris etc are all £220-£250 but on Z1 a C15 is £345 i called for price Beat but despite

"we WILL beat any price"

They would not go that low...

Just thought id share that with ya
                      Id of said can i have that in writing please so i can sort something out about false advertising.

Comment

HAha ye commando boy, would of been more negative/argumentative on the phone but at the end of the day thier loss so i coudlnt be botherd,

Tis a shame cos they are such a good retailer, but this has let them down they should at least state that they wont go lower than £100 price beat

Comment

No problems here with Zero1, ordered lot's of stuff off them (mainly AEG parts and accessories, not full guns) and the only thing that was delayed was a TM tracer unit, which was highlighted immediatley to me. Asked them to keep the order open for that and it arrived when it came back into stock.
                          Current Armoury
                          ---------------

Systema M4A1
                          VFC Scar L
                          Galaxy MP5K
                          ICS MP5 A2
                          AA SA80
                          DBOYS M4 CASV
                          JG G36
                          KSC M945
                          TM M92F Biohazard

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                            one thing that they, and many other retailers could do with, is a good sotck checker, i know of only 1 hong kong retailer who does this.

basically click on the item you want, and it tells you there and then, how many of that item is in stock, or if out of stock. i'd like to see that, cuz its a real let down when you perchase something, only to get a phone call that, or the next day to let you know its not in stock, tis a bummer.

Boris
                            This is a particular pet hate of mine!!! And it's so easy to implement as well, so to me it's just laziness that these companies don't implement this as standard - the only one that I know does this is the one that supports fire. I've made three major Airsoft Purchases recently, and every one was in-stock on the website, and yet "out of stock".

The other thing that grinds me is email - some companies are really quick at getting back to you via email, others take up to three days to reply.
                            Last edited by cyberi4n; 15 February, 2009, 12:12. Reason: typos
                            WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
                            Working...
                            X