p90 y u no semi-auto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 y u no semi-auto.

I hear that this is quite a common problem with p90 gearboxes: the cut off lever gets some nargles and refuses to fire on semi-auto. Obviously the selector is at semi, but the gearbox keeps firing on full for about 4 seconds and then stops and works as semi for a couple of shots before ripping into full auto again.
    As a CQB weapon I need it to be semi auto, but I don't trust it to stay single shot and not tear someones face off and then I'll feel shit guilty.

^ tl;dr ... how do you fix p90 gearboxes so they stay single shot when you ask them to be.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Re: p90 y u no semi-auto.

If its a clone then it has shit grease / to much in the gearbox lol so clean it out proply and regrease ok if its a tm or so then it can be the same problem but if ttht don't work it will be the cut of leaver busted or the spring for it or the trigger switch

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
      If its a clone then it has shit grease / to much in the gearbox lol so clean it out proply and regrease ok if its a tm or so then it can be the same problem but if ttht don't work it will be the cut of leaver busted or the spring for it or the trigger switch
      It's CA I sent it off to get a mosfet fitted and so it was done professionally I don't think the grease is the issue :/ But I will re-grease it and see what happens thanks

Comment

The first thing I would check is how the trigger mech contacts are engaging. When I got my P90 from a trade it had a similar problem to yours. I took the trigger contacts out and sanded them slightly to make a better contact and then I had to bend them slightly to ensure that they were engaging correctly and hey presto. If they seem to be fine then look at the cut off lever, if it is overly worn it can cause problems with the fire select.

Comment

Wrong section

I would contact the "professional" that fitted your mosfet and tell them that you have received the gun back and its not functioning properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
            Wrong section

I would contact the "professional" that fitted your mosfet and tell them that you have received the gun back and its not functioning properly.
            lol I paid him for the service ... does that count as professional? are prostitutes professional sex givers?
            um it actually didn't have a cut off lever at the time, and I fitted it after, my point was though that it is properly greased because he did that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bobfish View Post
              lol I paid him for the service ... does that count as professional? are prostitutes professional sex givers?
              um it actually didn't have a cut off lever at the time, and I fitted it after, my point was though that it is properly greased because he did that for me.
              ... just re-read this and the whole thing could be rather incriminating LOL

just to clear up I didn't pay him to grease my willy. lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobfish Find out more about bobfish
              Working...
              X