How skirmish able is a GBBR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How skirmish able is a GBBR?

Well I own a kwa ns2 m9 ptp and a tm m1911a1, these both work fine( dependent on weather conditions) however I found that the ns2 in 0 degrees works perfectly! However the tm lacks. So firstly are there any ns2/system 7 GBBRs? And secondly how skirmish able are they,(are they worth it)?
    Thanks once again guys!
    CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Re: How skirmish able is a GBBR?

kwa m4 and ak gas variants are on there way. check the kwa forums for a time frame, but I think its early 2012
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I had a WE G39c GBBR that worked faultlessly at -10c

Comment

Seriously? It's still on the main page!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...l-is-it-really

Comment

oops, close thread please thanks! mods im so sorry, i will check next time!
          CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

KSC taiwan mp7 uses system 7 as far as I know. I'v had it running in -10 odd before if that tells you anything ....
            KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
            mix'n'match M4
            Maruzen P99

Comment

KWA MP9? Bit small but maybe just put a silencer on it and extend the barrel

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                KWA MP9? Bit small but maybe just put a silencer on it and extend the barrel
                It does not have a 14mm thread so you need to get an adapter or a purpose built QD silencer from overseas. I don't think there is an extended inner barrel available for this either, so unless the extended barrel for the KWA M11 fits, it aint gonna work. Fitting an extended TBB to a MP9 would probably make it impossible to chrono it under 350, its hard enough as standard!

Comment

Apparently Real Sword are developing some form of hybrid AEG/GBB gun to be out some time this year , as far as I know they plan on bringing out some AKs and m4/m16 versions. I can't wait for the KWA rifles to come out as what I have seen of them is great.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                    It does not have a 14mm thread so you need to get an adapter or a purpose built QD silencer from overseas. I don't think there is an extended inner barrel available for this either, so unless the extended barrel for the KWA M11 fits, it aint gonna work. Fitting an extended TBB to a MP9 would probably make it impossible to chrono it under 350, its hard enough as standard!
                    you can get the kwa low power bolt assembly for mp9/mp7 now bud. Drops the fps by a lot for cqb
                    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                      you can get the kwa low power bolt assembly for mp9/mp7 now bud. Drops the fps by a lot for cqb
                      Hmm yeah that does look like a nice easy mod, though the NPAS would be better as it is adjustable. Not sure if I would want 'Low Power' on my bolt, would damage my ego/pride

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
                        Hmm yeah that does look like a nice easy mod, though the NPAS would be better as it is adjustable. Not sure if I would want 'Low Power' on my bolt, would damage my ego/pride
                        npas offers more flexibility. But the design of the npas is more likely to break over time than a solid unit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sir killaIot Find out more about sir killaIot
                        Working...
                        X