G&G GR15 raider L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR15 raider L

Looking at buying one does anyone have one at the moment and has some feedback on it, mainly how decent is the range on it?

Thanks

Re: G&G GR15 raider L

My friend has one, externally it's rock solid, and feels nice, as all of the G&G plastica/combat machine rifles do. He had some internal woes though, some dodgy trigger contacts and a few problems with the hop, but a Scottish retailer he bought it from fixed that for him really quickly. Range is pretty standard, on my plastica GR16 I put a Madbull hop/barrel in there and now it has beautiful range and accuracy.

Comment

A friend of mine has the GR15 Raider (not the L version) and he loves it. Reviews are generally very good to excellent. I'm getting one as soon as I'm on the UKARA list so if you haven't got one by the time I get mine ill let you know.
      Upcoming Games:
      None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
      Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

it was my first gun and still my primary.(i,ve got other m4s). it has a very good range and very accurate which has been commented on a few times by other players. the recoil gets some "cool" comments from the younger players! it's a shame i can't see it working when i,m using it! if i have a complaint, and i've discussed it with other owners, it's that the cranestock chews up battery leads, and i've spent ages trying not to do it. i leave the stock at the right length for me and feed the batteries in from the rear now. because the battery is such a pain to change, when/if it packs up i just switch to another gun

Comment

a lot of people seem to confuse this with the plastic combat machine range. my gr15 L is full metal and very well built.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L4DIIJoK3r Find out more about L4DIIJoK3r
          Working...
          X