X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB rifle

ok i want one so F***** bad now
    BUT i dont know witch one to get
    i dont want a sniper i was an m4 or scar well i think thay are the only 2 modles at the moment so what is the pro and cons of the
    WE SCAR
    WE M4
    AGM M4 (if i is still posable to get one)
    JG M4

Re: GBB rifle

agm m4....... good, cheap, reliable, and parts are readily available

Comment

i've had a go of the jg m4, and all i can say is that over here alot of people have them and don't have any problems with them. they look and feel great, and fire well. they're also cheap in comparison to other brands.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

i have a WE m4 Co2 version had it 5 days and its ripped the nozzle off already
        Systema M4

Comment

Ive got the WE SCAR and its amazing. Fantastic range, great sound and the blow back is the strongest out of all GBB ive used. Had an issue tho with the bolts not being done up properly and coming loose. This led to the stock falling apart. But all is ok now. 30rd mags make for ultra realisim.

The WA M4 is great but you will find things break alot. Five of my mates have them and all of them have had to replace the HOP up unit. Plus other bits have broken as well. We have yet to play a game with us all using our GBB due to something broken.

The WE M4 again is great, but I would have the WA M4 over the WE as its slightly more reliable.

AGM M4 looks good but out of three ive had a play with two had issues with how the mag seated and issue's with the selecter switch. Easy to fix tho so not that big an issue.

Other ones you might want to look at our

KSC MP7 GBB, same range as the above GBB's. They look great, sound great and no one has had an issue with them yet.

(Can't remember the name) AK 74su GBB. My mate has one and yes its had its fair share of issues its awesome. It's loud, and has plenty of kick. It also looks great as it comes with wooden front end and grip.
          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
          Maruzen APS Type 96
          TM P226, Tac Master .
          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

GHK make the GBB AKs, though Dboys have now brought out their own as well

Comment

Get WA M4 which is very good GBB,CHECK out on youtube...I like GBB rifle as well. They look more realistic but it just doesnt work well at winter
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

GBB performance all depends on the gas you use, i use a gas called 'Kickass gas', its cycles my 1911 with an FPS of 325 +, have a AGM GBB M4 arriving in the next few days, will be seeing what it runs like.
                I'm not hugely up on the M4's, but is it possible to run them on Propane?
                Ratty
                Trader Feedback.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

It is but remember site limits. Green would put you well over 350 in most cases. If you get a npas system green or propane would be fine. Also remember they need regular maintenance, especialy when using propane. Another small thing to note with green the AGM mags start to leek. So it may be an idea to buy some of the GHK ( i think they are called) mags. These hold up with higher power gases better, although do lack a good finish cosmetically wise

Comment

WE M4 CQB or the WE M16a4 are both epic

Comment

I love gas gas rifle but its just I dont have much experience so I will stick to AEG for now I will definitely buy a gas rifle when I have some experience
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

will be ordering maself an AGM M4, simply for hanging on the wall.

will pimp it with ACOG, forgrip, KA silencer and a PEQ box.

It will never see a game. M4's are way too common these days, and id rather just leave it on the main room wall. along with a few other guns :D

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

hahah AGM M4 is a nice gun,get the M4 A1 RAS GAS, it cost around 175 full metal!!
                          I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by airsoft-warriors88 View Post
                            I love gas gas rifle
                            Gas gas rifle :O is this some new ultimate gas rifle

Comment

i have been told Propane (i know its the same as green) would be the best to run on the AGM as its alot dryer than green as it doesnt have as much silicone and doesnt mess your hop and seals, but also every 9 mags run them with maintainance gas...i will test this theroy (it may be wrong so dont kill me for it lol) when my adaptor comes so fingers crossed
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Parky
                              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NULL i am a printer and love airsoft and the gym :D Find out more about NULL
                              Working...
                              X