Best Skirmish insurance??t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Skirmish insurance??t

Hi, Does anyone know what is the best/recognised skirmish insurance available??
    Many thanks!!

Re: Best Skirmish insurance??t

what for? injury? most sites have insurance so why would you need it?

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
      what for? injury? most sites have insurance so why would you need it?
      for running his own site?

Comment

or to cover himself against stuff he has signed a waiver for, like getting a tooth shot out if he is wearing glasses etc. I wouldn't expect a site to pay out on that one if it's my choice to wear glasses instead of a mask ... but the dental work to sort it out might be quite costly, so insurnace is a wise idea ...
        KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
        mix'n'match M4
        Maruzen P99

Comment

double post stupid internet

Comment

what does the site insurance actually cover us for?
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
              what does the site insurance actually cover us for?
              injury caused by the site owners negligence but at most sites you've signed a waiver agreeing that you've understood the risks invovled with playing airsoft that it is a demanding sport etc etc.

Comment

SO your not really covered if you injure yourself, a site owner told me that a while back, because seriously which insurance company would insure for something like air-soft,
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

most sites have public liability insurance as most businesses tend to, but in respect to covering you to run around and shoot at each other who on earth would be stupid enough to insure someone against injury for that?

Comment

I would have thought its more to do with accidents e.g. a light fitting collapsing on your head rather than getting shot in the nut sack. Id also think it covers lent out ppe such as hire masks, if say you rent a mask and it fails and you get a broken tooth due to being lent a faulty or poor quality mask. I'm sure there are a feck load of what is and what is not covered clauses.

Comment

Its third party public liability, ie if a member of the public wanders on to the site, past the warning signs, the dodgy people wearing camo and holding guns and either sits on a grenade or gets shot.
                      As players you would find it difficult to sue for injury as you would have signed a waiver showing that you knew you were going to get hurt. Those little red dots that appear after you are shot qualify as injuries.

You can get sports insurance that covers you against sport related injuries.

Comment

I know quite a few 'softers that have sports insurance to cover against airsoft related injuries, probably quite a good idea when you think about it. I'm lucky in that I've not managed to pick up anything worse than a minor sprain in 12 years of charging into trees head first, but it does seem like something that will catch up with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gduk Find out more about gduk
                        Working...
                        X