DMR Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMR Build

Ive been considering a dmr build for a while now, based on an m16, i have a couple of issues firstly being on the base of the rifle, i own a g&p m4 which i like and rate quite highly, but i also know tm are renowned for great hop ups which obviously with a dmr is quite an important factor, do i go with the g&p with a metal body ect or do i go with the tm as a base, im not sure how much better a tm hop up is than a g&p. secondly as i have a g&p m4 would those mags fit a tm m16 if i did go with a tm? any opinions/advice would be appreciated

Re: DMR Build

i'd personally start with a G&P love them to bits

I'd then put a TM hop in it, if thats the hop unit you want. You could also try a Madbull 3 in 1 hop unit, or a systema unit

G&P M4 mags should fit and feed fine in a TM M16 fine
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

yeah i do love my g&p too! ahh thats a pretty good point, i could just build it and see what its like with the g&p hop and if its not cutting it look at swapping it out i guess.

Comment

A TM hop unit won't fit a G&P receiver, your best bet is a madbull ultimate or a prometheus chamber, with whatever rand of hop rubber and bucking you find suits the build best (there's no magic solution here, trial and error is the key).

If you havn't read it already, there is a wonderful guide written by a nice chap called vindicare assissin that is the 'course text' on teh subject of AEG DMRs. I can't link you to it due to forum rules, but googling his name and the phrase "vindicare assassin dmr aeg" will get you some very good information.

Comment

thanks, appreciated

Comment

just start with the tm rubbers in the g&g hop

Comment

There isnt actually anything that special about the TM hops, the magic is in their rubbers so stick with the G&P and get a decent rubber and nub combination

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gribsysport Find out more about gribsysport
              Working...
              X