Buying real steel gun parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying real steel gun parts

Ok, basically i'm after a few real steel parts, mainly handguards and stocks. Google always takes me to US surplus websites which all say they will not ship to the UK. Doeas anyone have any idea how to get around this?
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Re: Buying real steel gun parts

Email and ask them. Simple!

Don't mind the shite they have to put up by law about exports, its only a blanket statement. Most of the sellers on e bay will ship anywhere if you mail them and pay by paypal instead of going through the e bay linked system
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

midway uk might be usefull depending what your after.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of people have PMed me about Midway, I had a look and they dont really have what i'm after right now but i'll keep an eye on their site.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Try GunBroker.com. Again, if you email nicely, they usually will ship. They do have some rather draconian (and, frankly, paranoid) export laws over there though.

Have you searched UK surplus/militaria shops? What is it exactly you're after?

Comment

Yeap, just been through all the deactivated firearms sites and have a few leads, found a rs G3 slim handguard and G3 carryhandle. What I can only find in the US though is an HK53 handguard, i'll try gunbroker though.

Comment

I bought two of the slimline G3 hanguards on GunBroker.

Comment

Sometimes you may find some surplus parts selling from Germany on e bay. Instead of .uk put in .de

You may need google translate if your German isnt up to scratch. I've found some selling genuine HK parts for G3's, MP5's etc..
                http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Devlin Find out more about Devlin
                Working...
                X