Anybody going Xsite Lane end this sunday 8th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going Xsite Lane end this sunday 8th Jan

Myself and a friend will be taking my kid for his first skirmish. I just hope the weather is better than its been, .
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Anybody going Xsite Lane end this sunday 8th Jan

Wish I was Beef but I work weekends

I'm sure the Valley will be nice & muddy so make sure his boots are done up tight lol

Comment

I just hope he doesnt drop and break my aeg, hence he is using an old plastic src rather than one of my G&P's
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

As long as he don't use it like a "walking stick" like a lot of hires do to Tim's RIFs!!
        How old is he?

Comment

he is 11, lets see, i am hoping he will have a bit of sense as he has had a cheap g36 aeg before but has not ever skirmished, I will be on baby sitting duties on Sunday to keep an eye on him.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

I'm sure once the bb's start zipping about he will get stuck in I remember playing with Tim's lad Matty on his first game you couldn't stop him running around!

Hope you all have a great day

Comment

Thanks
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

I'm popping down to the site to hand my pistol in to be put back together but I'm not going to stay. I am going on the 15th if you're going again.

Comment

Ill be there with a few mates. I thought the min age at lane end was 12? Might be wrong though.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It's 11 Jonny: "Age Limit 11 ish, anybody outside secondary school education is too young. those under 16 must have consent form signed by parent or guardian. the lower age limit is there for a guide only, any player acting irresponsibly and not playing in the honorable spirit of the game will be asked to leave."

Have a good day though Beef and if you see Matty make sure to shoot him for me.

Comment

I will be going on the 15th just not sure if it will be xsite, depends on the weather.
                      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Fair enough Beef, might see you there then. Point yourself out as I'll be taking the one taking pictures as well as playing.

Comment

So i had a great half day until it all went wrong, fo those that turned up I was the guy in multicam with the little kid with dpm and black vest with oversized skull mask. Hats off to the young guys in multicam with the DMR m16 with small camera on who was ever ready to help out and his mate even offered to load the top handgaurd to my kid as his was lost,

Any just before lunch it all went wrong, basically i was behind a barricade with another guy, when some hero decided to run at full pelt and dive into the space between me and this other guy, ok no problem you might think until he decided to do this feet first, his boots go into my m4 which goes into my face, the metal body which had a hairline crack now completely cracks and i am left seeing stars,. At least he apologised and asked if the gun was ok, no it was not but its not like i can demand cash from an over zealous teen. that was the end of my day, at least my son enjoyed himself.
                          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Cheers for the shout mate it was Fullmetalash that was offering the handguard.
                            And the camera go virtually zero useful footage. Oh well, hope you sort you gun out.
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                              So i had a great half day until it all went wrong, fo those that turned up I was the guy in multicam with the little kid with dpm and black vest with oversized skull mask. Hats off to the young guys in multicam with the DMR m16 with small camera on who was ever ready to help out and his mate even offered to load the top handgaurd to my kid as his was lost,

Any just before lunch it all went wrong, basically i was behind a barricade with another guy, when some hero decided to run at full pelt and dive into the space between me and this other guy, ok no problem you might think until he decided to do this feet first, his boots go into my m4 which goes into my face, the metal body which had a hairline crack now completely cracks and i am left seeing stars,. At least he apologised and asked if the gun was ok, no it was not but its not like i can demand cash from an over zealous teen. that was the end of my day, at least my son enjoyed himself.

Unlucky matey There are a lot of kids getting a little too excited at Lane End, its my local and I love it there but it only takes one to ruin a good day! Did the guy not offer to pay for the damage, If he appologised then he is admitting it was his fault. At the very least you should be allowed to shoot him in the balls!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
                              Working...
                              X